NoLimits 1 Made first coaster in No Limits 1 - How do I make a video or screenshot?

Made first coaster - How do I make a video or screenshot?
I looked on youtube, can't find anything unless I'm searching wrong.
As soon as I can get something to show, I'll post to get helpful feedback.
I had this problem when I first started NoLimits also. To take a screenshot, first go into the coaster that you want to use, and click the K key.

To take a video, click NUMPAD 0, and then click NUMPAD 0 again to stop the video.

To find the file, the videos go into the Screenshots folder ironically. So to find that, if you have a Windows7/8, go to C:/Program Files (x86)/NoLimits Coasters v1.8/screenshots
I need a new signature.
(Mar 1, 2015, 06:35 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: For screenshots, go out of full screen in options. Then go to your search prompt, and type "Snipping Tool". Then open Snipping Tool, and then take your screenshots.

To clarify, are those instructions I follow while I'm in the simulator? Confused.
fyi: I watched a tutorial on youtube how to make a basic rc in NoLimits 1. Nothing fancy.
A tunnel, trees, supports. I Probably need to work on the supports. But Like I said,
short, fun first coaster.
Sorry, I thought this was for RCT3. I edited it.
I need a new signature.
(Mar 1, 2015, 06:53 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Sorry, I thought this was for RCT3. I edited it.

No worries. I used fraps to take screenshots.