Please add RCTC game to RCT Exchange

RCTC - Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic, the mobile version of the classic game. I'd like to share some tracks and saved games for it.

It is essentially RCT2, as far as file import/export goes, but there could be some scenario objective differences.

Smile
There's no need to do this as RCT2 and RCTC are literally the same game, only, RCTC has RCT1 scenarios and RCT2 does not.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
If it's mobile (on a phone I'm assuming) how would we file share online?
Team CoasterTech

The game allows you to export/import files through email. Formats SV6 and TD6. I can even import files through the Dropbox app.
So, there's no reason to add RCTC to the exchange list. Simply because you just import things from RCT2's section.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Feb 7, 2017, 03:09 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: So, there's no reason to add RCTC to the exchange list. Simply because you just import things from RCT2's section.
I know right!!!
I was wondering how people were uploading RCT Classic rides. That's cool that there is an option to save as an SV4/TD6 on mobile game.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
I've been posting tracks as RCT2 downloads and no complains so far. No need for changes, thanks!
Just to make this a bit more clear, when uploading it now says "RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 or RCT Classic" instead of just RCT2.
(Feb 19, 2017, 08:15 PM)Justin Wrote: Just to make this a bit more clear, when uploading it now says "RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 or RCT Classic" instead of just RCT2.

I noticed that. Thanks!