Larry591's RCT2 Coaster Designs

(Jul 4, 2017, 05:30 PM)Larry591 Wrote:
(Jul 4, 2017, 03:30 PM)Brixenivy Wrote: In honor of the hot dog eating contest...I present the Vomitorium.

EDIT: Not available for download.

I dig!  XD

I was going for 20 but didn't quite make it.

I just might dig out my laptop and post the ride anyway.
Information Kiosk 2 looks too intense for me.
If you'd gotten the negative vertical G's down to at least -2, you might very well have achieved that.  Anyway, got a couple of new coasters here:

Apparently, it is possible to make a coaster of this type and size and still get an Excitement rating of 7.  Must've been those additional pylons I constructed:
[Image: 59605909667a4.jpg]

I've made structures with Abstract cubes, ice cubes, and marshmallows before.  Now let's add another to that list:
[Image: 59605d44ee5ed.jpg]

That's it for now.  Feel free to comment.
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
If you run two smaller trains on Cosmic Cannonball instead of one long one, you can rake in some serious cash in scenario mode. Mine rides are cheap to build and are highly profitable when two trains are running, especially if the intensity is as low as it is.

You've gotten the excitement rating above 7. Your guests will understand if you jack the ticket prices up to match.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Jul 8, 2017, 03:51 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: If you run two smaller trains on Cosmic Cannonball instead of one long one, you can rake in some serious cash in scenario mode. Mine rides are cheap to build and are highly profitable when two trains are running, especially if the intensity is as low as it is.

You've gotten the excitement rating above 7. Your guests will understand if you jack the ticket prices up to match.

Thanks for the suggestion; I have to try that out now.
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Update: Got some new stuff.

First off, kitties!:
[Image: 5964699bc1be9.jpg]

I'll let you guess which real-life coaster helped to inspire this:
1[Image: 59646cc2c4ad1.jpg]

Update: A new ride that epitomizes taking a figurative expression literally:
[Image: 5974837be8d54.jpg]

Feel free to comment.
Nice work.
Team CoasterTech

Thanks Chris.

Update: These doggone pests have infiltrated my lawn:
[Image: 59753afc82268.jpg]

(P.S. Of all the words to use as a censor, why "avocado"?)
Same track, different scenery, round 5:
[Image: 5975c71586f37.jpg]

Now to make Maharaja- and Lost City-themed rides to round out all the different themes that have stackable cubes in RCT2.  Feel free to comment.
Larry591 Nice work on these. I recently installed RCT2 again on Windows 10. After figuring out how to get it to run on my system by turning some windows features off I'm able to play it. However, it's been so long I can't remember how to play with unlimited money. If you record any videos how are you able to do that with RCT2? I don't think I can use Shadow Play. When I try to record with Bandicam the screen always turns out small. If you know of any good RCT2 tutorials on YouTube please let me know. Thanks.