Favorite mod for rct3

What is your favorite mod for rct3?
I honestly don't know I have a whole lot of RCT3 mods
I quite like the Europa Add On CT's. I also quite like the Alpine village, but I really wouldn't be able to a favorite since I have so many and use many different ones for all of the projects I make.
[Image: Youtube_Banner_2.png]
I always loved that ML04 track with the special turnaround peices.
(Aug 18, 2017, 12:34 PM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: I honestly don't know I have a whole  lot of RCT3 mods

Me too lol! It takes me way too long to scroll down my cs walls list in-game!

(Sep 9, 2017, 08:23 AM)Antonov-225 Wrote: I quite like the Europa Add On CT's. I also quite like the Alpine village, but I really wouldn't be able to a favorite since I have so many and use many different ones for all of the projects I make.

Same with me, one of my favorites in the Alpine sets. There's just so many pieces, pretty much a piece for everything! I love most any of my sets by Ralfvieh, Station Jim jr., and Shy.
Got to go with TCM's B&M pack.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Sep 9, 2017, 11:50 AM)MK98 Wrote: I always loved that ML04 track with the special turnaround peices.

Yeah I quite love that one since you can make such realistic layouts with loads of creative twists you can't do with the in game track pieces
[Image: Youtube_Banner_2.png]
The PEP Team's Intamin/Mack expansion is probably my favorite. As far as CS goes my favorites are Moby's Steel Jungle and NYR's Stadium Seating.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQJ4pMy...jE-kXeN_YA
Mine's Gadget's Space Mountain
ChrisMDB
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!