Hiya!

I'm PMFieryFlakes. I like to be called by my 3-word name P&M for short. I am new to the Rollercoaster Tycoon franchise and the RCT Go website. And I'm here to introduce myself to the community if you are still around.

I'm a big grabber for mods and custom assets. I make lots of cities on Cities Skylines with custom assets and mods, in Left 4 Dead 2 I also customize the game with mods that change how the game looks and feels or add new things to the game. And since RollerCoaster is an amusement builder game, I'd expect that there would be mods for this game. I can't seem to find a bunch of mods from the get-go since the game on Steam does not a have workshop to list and share all the custom assets and mods made by the community. And so I looked up mods for the game and found this website.

I got Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Complete Edition as of writing this. And I'm still new to modding with the game. So I need your help on adding mods and stuff to the game.

Anyway. Have a good day or night, everyone!!!
welcome i can not wait to see your mods.
(Feb 24, 2023, 12:49 PM)snoopyman6000 Wrote: welcome i can not wait to see your mods.

It says "Grabber for Mods" I'm not actually making mods