Coming Soon: Cursed Castle

Now that I have finished with my Havoc Hotel project, I'm moving onto something a little bit more complex (and longer too). It's called "Cursed Castle" (the 'ed' at the end of 'cursed' is emphasized, so it is pronounced 'curse ed'. It just makes it sound better, don't you think?Tongue), and I am planning to put together a story plot for it. Now that I have more CS props than before, this one will look a lot better than my last project. Right now, I am done with the coaster design, now I just have to figure out where to put all the CS.

They are 'dying' to meet you at Cursed Castle Mask
Your MOM goes to Galactic Academy!

Alien7 ЛצлιΤҥεβσιϮҥεлгϮεδ
For my projects, I never use a story plot Tongue. I just let it explain itself.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Apr 10, 2012, 05:55 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: For my projects, I never use a story plot Tongue. I just let it explain itself.

I meant a story plot as in how the castle came to be "Curs(ed)". Kind of like the story about the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland Devil

I have decided to scrub my original coaster design, and go back to the drawing board, since my other model was nearly impossible to decorate. Because half of it went undergroung it was painstakingly difficult to decorate the top. I have even considered using the ctr guided track download for my ride, but I don't know how to use the ctr creator that gets it working...Frown

While I was figuring out my coaster design, I decided to let my creativity loose by making a haunted garden in the front where my castle is going to be. I also started to make the rid entry where the station is going to go. Now that I have my ride fixed, I just need to decorate it, and build the castle exterior.

Question. Is this project a make-up-a-story-about-the-construction-of-the-ride-as-if-it-was-real project, or a show-my-progress-of-the-RCT3-style-construction-like-without-crane-CS-parts-and-all?
(Apr 12, 2012, 04:47 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Question. Is this project a make-up-a-story-about-the-construction-of-the-ride-as-if-it-was-real project, or a show-my-progress-of-the-RCT3-style-construction-like-without-crane-CS-parts-and-all?

More like the second option, but I am using CS for the ride. I just put up this post so I can post updates that let people know where I am in the process of making the ride.

I can't live without CS. You would know what I mean if you saw the roller coaster I'm finishing up. (The virus is on my laptop and the roller coaster is on a different computer [my desktop] so I'm happy about that Biggrin)
(Apr 13, 2012, 11:51 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I can't live without CS. You would know what I mean if you saw the roller coaster I'm finishing up. (The virus is on my laptop and the roller coaster is on a different computer [my desktop] so I'm happy about that Biggrin)

I love CS too, but I'm trying to keep it at an average ammount so I don't go into a CS overhaul, since I still want to use the original scenery as well.

You're a turkey
(Apr 15, 2012, 08:06 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: [Image: 35nwwc.jpg]

Shoot, the image doesn't work on my computer.