CS converters

can someone convert the file into a cs set please and DO NOT what ever you do name the folder as yours i have spend days on this so please let me keep the file and dont put the file up i would like to do that just put the file as an attacment and let me do the rest please. also can you please try to make it as a original rct3 one not soaked or wild

if you can i would like a blue thunder bolt as the logo and a read me to install it

thankyou very much if you can do the conversion since i cant do it i am asking you

please follow these terms
1 its called BLUE THUNDER BRIDGES and SUPPORTS

2 dont put up the file leave that to me

3 dont rename any files and dont take the credit for the cs

thank you again

Attached Files
  blue thunders bridge's.zip (Size: 739.36 KB / Downloads: 108)
the ad king
Why are they DAT extensions? Shouldn't they be ASE's if they are ready for import? And on top of that if someone was to do this for you they would need the textures you used.
[Image: tt_sig.jpg]

Creation is Endless. There is NO Limit.
Yeah they would need the textures too. But you realise you have supplied .dat files, which are RCT3 files for structures or parks. This is not custom scenery, and as you have used someone else's sets to make these pieces it would be copyrighting if you thought you could turn them into a cs set.

Why don't you learn to make cs? Here is a tut which you could learn from, and it's just for beginners too Wink

http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/topic,927.0.html
making custom scenery one iece at a time...
(Jun 24, 2012, 01:29 AM)Blue Thunder Wrote: can someone convert the file into a cs set please and DO NOT what ever you do name the folder as yours i have spend days on this so please let me keep the file and dont put the file up i would like to do that just put the file as an attacment and let me do the rest please. also can you please try to make it as a original rct3 one not soaked or wild

if you can i would like a blue thunder bolt as the logo and a read me to install it

thankyou very much if you can do the conversion since i cant do it i am asking you

please follow these terms
1 its called BLUE THUNDER BRIDGES and SUPPORTS

2 dont put up the file leave that to me

3 dont rename any files and dont take the credit for the cs

thank you again

Thanks for the CS, much appreciated.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I have the ultimate CS list.

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6350.html
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Even more fandabidosey!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.