Missing Pieces?

I've had my copy of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum Edition since at least September of 2010. And I've had one very interesting...problem...in the game.

There is a coaster I can't build because when I try to build it, it never lets me open it due to not having a proper set up. The coaster I'm talking about is, of course, the Sea Serpent Shuttle. Anytime I try to build one it says I'm missing the reverser lift cable.

The problem? I've looked at every single track piece in the Sea Serpent Shuttle and there is no reverser lift cable piece. Does anyone know how to solve this problem so I can build a few coasters for parks?
you had to bring that up i hate that track
the ad king
I can't find the track file for this coaster or even the actual folder itself. I don't know if it would show up in-game for me but I don't really feel like checking. You should just try using a different coaster. Like Blue Thunder said, this coaster isn't the most realistic or best coaster to use.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Oh I do build other coasters, believe me. It's still a "principle of the thing" scenario though. Thanks anyway.
(Jun 25, 2012, 09:53 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I can't find the track file for this coaster or even the actual folder itself. I don't know if it would show up in-game for me but I don't really feel like checking. You should just try using a different coaster. Like Blue Thunder said, this coaster isn't the most realistic or best coaster to use.

i said
(Jun 24, 2012, 04:23 PM)Blue Thunder Wrote: you had to bring that up i hate that track
the ad king
Sorry it's so late, but I just came across this question after struggling with it myself. First, build your base (where the entrance and exit go). Then build a very steep slope backwards (where the cart will be pulled up and released from). Add the head, click the red flag, and the yellow test option should be available. Click that and you are now able to build forward and complete the ride. Don't forget, you're working with the momentum from the initial drop.  Hope this all makes sense!