Vote for your favorite track! Round 102

because it was the only good one of that round matthew lol, i also voted for log jam =P
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
You could put it like that but I wont =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Hey guys! Bored of trying to win competitions on Rct3? Soon Rct Paradise will host an event allowing Rct1 & Rct2 users to compete in a competition! Check www.rctparadise.webs.com for upcoming news.
[Image: Ardy.png]
You can do RCT3, RCT2, RCT1, or No Limits coasters in Build It!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Sep 16, 2012, 04:44 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: You can do RCT3, RCT2, RCT1, or No Limits coasters in Build It!

Justin said you can't. Plus everyone is going to vote for Rct3 stuff against Rct1 or Rct2 stuff.
What if you import the RCT1 and 2 stuff into RCT3?
I am making this competition for people who don't have Rct3 or the people that get bored trying to make Rct3 coasters (the originals are very simple).

I hope my next coaster is good.
Pretty much anything can be imported to RCT3. Even NL tracks.
OMG, How do you import NL tracks, please tell me!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Hey guys thanks for the love I am getting here. I don't consider myself an expert designer. I am just glad you like it.