Wild! Raisable Scenery Not Raising

Here’s an image of foliage CS I found on the internet. Note in the image how the plants are raised in the planters. The ground is beneath the planters and the plants are on top of the planters so there is a space between the bottom of the plants and the ground level.

[Image: ucuo.jpg]

Here I’ve opened a workbench to try and do this myself. Although the plant’s blue ghost image raises while I’m choosing where to place it, when I click to confirm the placement although the blue ghost image is still raised the plant places at ground level. However we see from the first image above that this scenery can be raised.

[Image: 3o6a.jpg]

I have no idea what is the work-around for this and hope someone could help.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

You have to use the plants from the Walls section, if you use the plants from the foliage section, they will automatically conform to the ground no matter if you raise it or not.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Aug 15, 2013, 12:16 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: You have to use the plants from the Walls section.....

This CS set doesn’t appear in the walls section, only in the foliage section. While your suggestion would have worked if the CS set showed both in walls and in foliage, the first illustration shows that another work-around has been used.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Trees and bushes can be raised, but flower beds cannot. Flower beds, however, can appear to have the raise feature, but wind up on the ground level. That's the only thing I can think of, unless it's you computer screwing up!!
[Image: 220px-Royal_Wedding_London_Eye.jpg]

I'm a thrill seeker and Britain's admirer!
Anything that conforms cannot be raised. Regular CS can. Try using alternative sets to fill the planters.
(Aug 19, 2013, 06:10 PM)sparkler1500 Wrote: Trees and bushes can be raised, but flower beds cannot. Flower beds, however, can appear to have the raise feature, but wind up on the ground level…..

Yep, that’s pretty much what I’ve observed in the past and with this set.

(Aug 19, 2013, 06:10 PM)sparkler1500 Wrote: ….. unless it's you computer screwing up!!

Let’s, for the sake of example, assume my computer is screwing up. In what way would it screw up so scenery can’t be raised and what steps would I take to fix that so I can raise the scenery?

(Aug 19, 2013, 11:40 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Anything that conforms cannot be raised. Regular CS can. …..

Most of us agree that that’s a given in RCT3.

(Aug 19, 2013, 11:40 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: ….. Try using alternative sets to fill the planters.

While you’ve made a good suggestion that I try substitute scenery to fill planters I feel the need to again point out that in the first image in post #1 the scenery is raised and in the second image in post #1 the same scenery in the same planter won’t raise. While some good points have been made by both your posts it’s the work-around (conforming scenery that’s raised) that I’m interested in.

Those are the day lilies from N7's set, right?
So what you’re telling us, Alex, with your post above:

[Image: az6l.jpg]

is that on 30th July when I posted my original request to this entry:

[Image: 6yll.jpg]

In this thread:

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-11163-pos...l#pid92265

you could have told me what set I was looking for but you chose not to?

I don't think I read that thread.