Khafre - A coaster themed after a Egyptian King

I decided that since the Temple of Karnak Egypt was so big, Im going to divide it into 4 areas. 3 more roller coasters will be added into the temple. I wanted to do a floorless coaster, but im going to go with a traditional B&M sitdown. Im also going to do a Arrow Dynamics Suspended Roller Coaster and a Launch Coaster. It will be turned into a theme park. 

2015 SKARIB Productions
(Oct 17, 2015, 01:16 PM)ian44accordx Wrote: I decided that since the Temple of Karnak Egypt was so big, Im going to divide it into 4 areas. 3 more roller coasters will be added into the temple. I wanted to do a floorless coaster, but im going to go with a traditional B&M sitdown. Im also going to do a Arrow Dynamics Suspended Roller Coaster and a Launch Coaster. It will be turned into a theme park. 

No Limits 2 RC and custom scenery wow! I'm impressed.  Smile
(Oct 17, 2015, 09:58 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 01:16 PM)ian44accordx Wrote: I decided that since the Temple of Karnak Egypt was so big, Im going to divide it into 4 areas. 3 more roller coasters will be added into the temple. I wanted to do a floorless coaster, but im going to go with a traditional B&M sitdown. Im also going to do a Arrow Dynamics Suspended Roller Coaster and a Launch Coaster. It will be turned into a theme park. 

No Limits 2 RC and custom scenery wow! I'm impressed.  Smile
Thank you very much!
2015 SKARIB Productions
After space evaluation, I can actually fit 5 roller coasters! Im building a wooden hyper coaster! Biggrin

2015 SKARIB Productions
I look forward to the updates!
This actually looks very cool

M Y 9 9 9 T H P O S T
I need a new signature.
I really liking the look of this Biggrin Mind you it takes a lot to get me to say that about NL2!
Team CoasterTech

I finished the first drop. Im doing this little by little to make sure I get this right. I cant wait to show yall the scenery like lighting I have added.

2015 SKARIB Productions
I like a lot of your work, but I think this is my favorite so far. Keep up the great work.
I put development of my park on hold to focus on one more nolimits project of the year. I call it Spyker. Its a floorless roller coaster, the 2nd one I have done in my nolimits history. Ill do a little more work with the theme park. But soon I may have to take a break from roller coaster development. I have a few health issues I have to take care of, but ill keep you guys posted on future development.  Angel

2015 SKARIB Productions