Theme Park Studio, download, install, play etc.

I finally made the decision to purchase Theme Park Studio. You have to do a number of things before you can actually play the game. Early Access I think was around $30.00. Once you make the purchase you have to download the Steam software in order to play the game. (You won't be able to download Steam until you purchased the game). After you download the Steam software, then you download the game from the library (games) in your account. I am hoping when I have the game installed, I will be able to click on the steam link and press play on Theme Park Studio to go directly to the game. In the future I hope this game will be available for purchase on a cd so players don't have to connect to the internet in order to play. The downloading process on my Windows 7 computer has been slow and it is a newer computer with a good hardrive and memory. I am crossing my fingers that once everything is installed I will be able to play the game and give further feedback. I've been looking forward to playing this game. Smile I checked the status of the installation, 2 hours 46 minutes until the games will launch to play. That' why I would suggest to the developers of the game to create cd/dvd's so players don't have to use so much time downloading before playing the game. Still going to play after the download.

Messages In This Thread
Theme Park Studio, download, install, play etc. - by aecrouch2016 - Apr 5, 2014, 02:33 AM