RCT4 Features

I definately agree with you and applaud you for typing so much. I must say, for the first one, how would we customize hings such as windows? Did that even make sense?
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Jul 28, 2009, 08:01 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: I must say, for the first one, how would we customize hings such as windows?

Hmm i never really thought about windows when i thought of this idea.

I guess if it was me creating the game the way i would do it is that the wall would act as a base in which the windows/arches/doors etc could then be added onto. This would then allow you to place one large wall and add to it how you wish (easier) but also be able to add windows etc which are not made specifically to go with that wall (customization).
(Oct 12, 2008, 07:46 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: If Atari and Frontier are ever going to release RCT4, what kinds of features do you think should be in the game and what would the graphics look like?

I think:
-There should be more a variety in coasters and other rides
-Better full 3D graphics than RCT3
-HOPEFULLY NO LAG
-Better tools in formating the landscape

Well i think when you do the sandbox mode it should tell you how much you have spent on makeing your park instead of haveing unlimeted up so you can see how much your coasters cost and your sandbox coasters can be used in the career mode so i saves your coaster with the rite track design ? what do you think? Smile
There should be a campaign mode where it's not "Help this abandoned old park" sorta stuff you get on RCT3, but a mode where you get to start from maybe just a small carnival or funfair or model village (like Thorpe Park did) and ave only cheap rides, but as you improve the park, bit by bit, INCLUDING bills for electric etc., and every few years of it it would say something like: "You have quite a bit of money now, so you can build a small rollercoaster and be money-safe" or the year after that you can build a bigger one, the mode could be called: "Strategy" or whatever and if you go bankrupt it's game over.
There should also be tool modes which allow you to make CSOs easily!
Smile
I LOVE RCT3, THEME PARKS, NO LIMITS, TWITTER AND YOUTUBE!!!
RECENT PROJECT GLIDE HERE
YouTube page HERE
Tweet me HERE

Wink
(Aug 6, 2009, 07:00 AM)adzie96 Wrote: INCLUDING bills for electric etc.,

You mean running cost? lol.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Aug 6, 2009, 09:13 AM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote:
(Aug 6, 2009, 07:00 AM)adzie96 Wrote: INCLUDING bills for electric etc.,

You mean running cost? lol.

Yeah yeah whatever lol. You get my point.
YouTube page HERE
Tweet me HERE

Wink
points and turnouts added to the transpot rides (so you can create whole networks around the park that is all interconnected)

proper resteraunts and cafes not just the individual shops

Car parks (peeps don't just appear from nowhere) park and ride schemes to try and get guests in quicker

the ability to create resorts - having a number of different themed parks, hotels and clubs and stuff like that.

more features like the swimingpools eg. ski slopes, sports centers, safari park (guests ride round it themselves - in conjunction with car park feature)
I came back...

Then I saw the "Idea Wall" by mitchmacca92

Awesome features to be added!
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
Also...
Height requirements for rides, set by you.
FULL customization with peeps like the Sims, set height too, aslong with traits like: "Doesn't like inversions, doesn't like height, likes speed" Sort of thing.
And some extra tools like ride logo creator and some netyworking tools lettingyou share your parks and choices to see if they can edit or share i. So if you spent ages on a park nobody can just take it and give you no credit.
It should also hve a video creation and editing tool which also produces in HD because they should obviously know by now that we like making videos for YouTube!
YouTube page HERE
Tweet me HERE

Wink
(Aug 29, 2009, 07:03 AM)adzie96 Wrote: Also...
Height requirements for rides, set by you.
FULL customization with peeps like the Sims, set height too, aslong with traits like: "Doesn't like inversions, doesn't like height, likes speed" Sort of thing.
And some extra tools like ride logo creator and some netyworking tools lettingyou share your parks and choices to see if they can edit or share i. So if you spent ages on a park nobody can just take it and give you no credit.
It should also hve a video creation and editing tool which also produces in HD because they should obviously know by now that we like making videos for YouTube!

I agree with you on some of the things you said.

1. There's already a cheat for unlimited height requirements in RCT3 so if Atari is going to make RCT4, I think they would just add that cheat in...... unless your talking about something else I don't understand.

2. I completely agree with you on Advanced Peep Customization. It sounds like a really cool feature! Biggrin

3. The ride logo creator would just add more space for the game to handle and besides, there's tons of image editors out there that you can use to create logos. I know Justin uses GIMP to make his images and logos. BUT then again, it would be a great idea to put into the game. Smile

4. I guess I can I agree with you on some networking tools and sharing options. But those sort of things would require Wi-Fi connectivity. So I don't really know. Confused

5. That would be so awesome but I just hope it's not slow. When I use my regular RCT3 video recorder, it takes FOREVER!!!! Yesterday, it took me 1 whole freaking hour to record a 3 minute coaster I made. Like WTH???? Angry
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog