RCT4 Features

If Atari and Frontier are ever going to release RCT4, what kinds of features do you think should be in the game and what would the graphics look like?

I think:
-There should be more a variety in coasters and other rides
-Better full 3D graphics than RCT3
-HOPEFULLY NO LAG
-Better tools in formating the landscape
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
Don't you remember the "we want rct4" thread? As far as i know, the people who were doing it aren't on anymore, and it was a failure. http://rct4.rct-lounge.com also seems to be dead. (But you still can send in your ideas) I seem to remember that they wanted to send in their many ideas into atari and frontier but they were not interested.

The coasters and the peeps sure should have variety, maybe they could make the peeps have more emotions, thoughts and be more like real people. The coasters should of course have more variety, maybe they can make the track smoother and more realistic and add rolls and stuff like that.

As for the part about better graphics and less lag, i don't think thats going to happen. 'Better' 3d graphics will only make the game more slower, but if rct3 already lags for you, then you should probably upgrade your computer and get more ram.. better video.. ect.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
There should be a option to select a character or be your own and walk around and play in your park.
(Oct 19, 2008, 11:13 PM)Chasingu Wrote: There should be a option to select a character or be your own and walk around and play in your park.

Thrillville.
[Image: Dq5art20.jpg]
Formerly known as Jaze
Ahh yes, and you should be able to make diagonal paths, and curved ones Tongue

That'd be my dream game lol
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
You should be able to set pool depths in rct4. It would be a small improvement tho. (small enough that frontier could include it in the next rct3 patch Smile)
Id like to see hotels add, and guest stay in them. kinda like disney world? lol... maybe i am asking to much?
(Dec 28, 2008, 10:38 PM)viscosity86 Wrote: Id like to see hotels add, and guest stay in them. kinda like disney world? lol... maybe i am asking to much?

It is rct4... you can ask for a lot. Frontier gave us quite a lot in the first place. Wink

Another thing i thought of: Guests should enter and leave on cars and buses (even trains) and such, and not just spawning out of nowere.
Wow you guys have such a good imagination lol Biggrin

I keep meaning to mention the hotels part, they need to come :P

RCT3: Hotel? Anyone?
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
i really hope rct4 gets realesed come on atari/frontier

i hope there will be more rides and better grapics dx10 mabye