RCT4 Features

Remember in RCT2 with the waterfall tiles that you would just put on the edge of the cliff.
Yeah thats my big beef with RCT3 the waterfalls are unpredictable..
One time, i made the higher water very large because i wanted a large waterfall, and i got a 1 tile wide waterfall. So here i sit for like 45 minutes trying to get a wider waterfall...
yeah i know your pain..
I just thought of something that should be on RCT4- The choice of having actual TUNNELS, and not these blocky underground caves. The tunnels should flow with the turns and loops. That would be awesome. And you could have like different tunnel styles, like one is just really dark, and other has blinking rapid colorful lights, and one looks like you're in a mine.

I just thought this would be amazing...
I'd like to see more changes in coaster's, like better settings. Like the drop's create when to many g's on any type of coaster that is like over 200 feet. So I wish we could select personally the degree's we want in the drop/turns etc.
I wish they would make an RCT4, though I doubt they ever will get any good plan's on it within the next 1-2 years. That is unless Chris decide's to finally do another game.
I'm with ya. I to wish for a RCT4! I wish they woud make it.
I saw some guy put up an ad saying that rct4 was being released. There were a ton of screenshots to it. At a closer look it was obvious that it wasn't rct4 at all, it was a few dumb pics of no-limits mixed with rct1.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
lol, that site got ya too? I seen it a few weeks ago..I had to take a closer look too.
(Jan 21, 2009, 10:20 AM)Viscosity86 Wrote: lol, that site got ya too? I seen it a few weeks ago..I had to take a closer look too.

i didnt really fall for it, the pics were obviously of no limits, i would recognize that anywhere.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message