RCT4 Features

and no lagg....
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
oh how could i forget no lag lol
the peeps should use the whole of the path rather than walk up and down the middle of it.
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...
I think that RCT4 should be a more realistic experience by a smoother gameplay and a wider variety of trees, landscaping, and rocks to create a wonderful environment like real parks. It also needs more scenarios. I finished the Soaked scenarios in a day. Smile I would also love to see customizable entryways for sandbox parks, not just two tiles of path and an entrance on the side of park that isn't even centered.
^scenarios?scenarios? i hate the scenarios, i cant even get past vanilla hills... love the new avatar tellesus and check your emails.
Yeah I do agree the scenarios could be harder... A BIG thing, they need to make waterfalls more prone to develop easyer rather than having to terraform the heck out of the area you want it to be on.. Frown
Right on viscosity86!!! When i made my newest scenario (its up for download), it took me like half an hour to do 1 waterfall.
yeah most people dont do waterfalls, but ive messed around enough to where i can do them, but i always have a problem with getting the terrain to cover with water after i make the squares. I want to try and do a Niagra Falls type deal...
^hehehe i would love to see that! and as for the waterfall front, maybe they should make a specific tool for making realistic! waterfalls, and no caoster creator like no limits!,that put me right off of it, (or they could do one like no limits, and one like rct3, and you could just switch between them)
yeah, im gonna try the Niagra Falls thing, just for laughs...