What CS Set is This?

Thanks DorneyPark, Sparkler1500, Diaruga Coasters and AzoRctMan for your help. There is progress.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I was looking through CS Depot, and I might have found the trees, they are in a different color.

http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1615
[Image: 220px-Royal_Wedding_London_Eye.jpg]

I'm a thrill seeker and Britain's admirer!
Thanks for that Sparkler. I'll check them out.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I've made a little more progress finding some of these sets and have updated the first post in this thread.

During my search for CS I came across one more image.

[Image: fm9d.jpg]

It’s a terrific image showing Krypt’s Wood Station CS and I’ve already downloaded that. Could someone identify the track and track supports entering the station to the right in this image.

Here is one more addition to CS I would like to have. This following image is not of a CS set but shows some canopies. There is a loose canopy at the far right and near the middle of the image is another type of canopy behind the arches. Would there be a CS set with these sorts of canopies included?

[Image: 2pow.jpg]

While I’ve got another post going here, following is the previous item I was trying to locate.

[Image: fm9d.jpg]

It’s a terrific image showing Krypt’s Wood Station CS and I’ve already downloaded that. Could someone identify the track and track supports entering the station to the right in this image.

Below is the information I’ve written in my first post. I have copied and pasted it here and I have removed the items I’ve found or am considering closed.

The overhanging glass and concrete shelter above the train platform. Whose set is this?

[Image: 21m7.jpg]

Which set or sets went into making these magnificent structures?

[Image: 1kdk.jpg]

There’s a beautiful tree to the right with red flowers I’ve never seen before. Because it reminds me so much of a tree I used to use a lot of in RCT2 I'd like to download it if someone could identify it.

[Image: gfir.jpg]

These appear to be n7’s laburnum except it n7’s don’t come in this colour. Which set is this tree in?

[Image: rwx7.jpg]

And here are some terrific umbrellas. Where might I find these?

[Image: jnsa.jpg]

Here are interesting brick pillars with concrete toppers that I'd like to download but I don't know who made them.

[Image: y9ka.jpg]

Thanks again to all those members who either identified or helped me find some of the sets I wanted.

[b]hello
IM Looking for the sets of leonidas
i was looking for this set were can i download it or where can i find the link ? can anyone help me please ! i have ben looking for thi set way to long!
[/b]

[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

[Image: Shot0209bmp.jpg]

[Image: naamlo11.jpg]

[Image: newyorkevening400.jpg]

[Image: Shot1389bmp-1.jpg]

[Image: entrance23.jpg]

[Image: Shot0077.jpg]

[Image: Shot0033-2.jpg]

[Image: Naamloos1.jpg]

[Image: Shot0107.jpg]

[Image: Shot0079bmp.jpg]

[Image: Shot0163-2.jpg]

[Image: Shot0677bmp.jpg]

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af17...8a1be9.jpg
[b]hello
i was looking for this set were can i download it or where can i find the link ? can anyone help me please ! i have ben looking for thi set way to long!
[/b]

[[email protected]]matthewsk84life@hotmaiul[/email]

[b]hello
[/b]

[[email protected]]matthewsk84life@hotmaiul[/email]

now look at this treasure!, I really like the last one.
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
(Jan 3, 2014, 02:48 AM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: now look at this treasure!, I really like the last one.

i wish i new the set i love to! , do you know anything about it ! here is what i know!
http://www.nedesigns.com/topic/24642/leo...ue/page-11
this i wear i got the image! let me know if you find anything!