What CS Set is This?

I’ve been looking over some of the other RCT3 sites for additional ideas and have come across some fabulous work – not all of it recent. None of these show my work. These are images of other parks on other websites. I'm not a member on some of the sites and on others the threads are sort of old.

Would someone know what CS sets the following scenery can be found in?

The overhanging glass and concrete shelter above the train platform. Whose set is this?

[Image: 21m7.jpg]

Which set or sets went into making these magnificent structures?

[Image: 1kdk.jpg]

Where can I find these?

Two sets recommended by AzoRctMan now being reviewed.

This scenery set identified by AzoRctMan.

[Image: aipk.jpg]

There’s a beautiful tree to the right with red flowers I’ve never seen before. Because it reminds me so much of a tree I used to use a lot of in RCT2 I'd like to download it if someone could identify it.

[Image: gfir.jpg]

What set is this grass-like plant in?

[Image: lmo2.jpg]

These appear to be n7’s laburnum except it n7’s don’t come in this colour. Which set is this one in?

[Image: rwx7.jpg]

Where might I find this simple monorail support and the monorail train? Except for two doors on each car it looks just like the monorail train that comes with RCT1 and RCT2.

Monorail train found by DorneyPark5.

Hopefully someone can identify the monorail support.

Supports identified by DiarugaCoasters.

[Image: msw8.jpg]

Here are some trees I saw a lot of while looking for ideas. They’re not Moki’s trees.

[Image: r6iz.jpg]

The little plants in these hanging pots appear to be n7’s astilbe but it doesn’t come in purple. Any idea whose set?

[Image: doz1.jpg]

And here are some terrific umbrellas. Where might I find these?

[Image: jnsa.jpg]

In this image I’d like to know where can be found the tall cypress trees and also the little glass structure at the right of the image.

I’ve found the cypress trees and will enjoy using them. Since I’ve recently cleared out my CS folder I don’t think I need the glass structure after all.

[Image: vgeo.jpg]

Here are interesting brick pillars with concrete toppers that I'd like to download but I don't know who made them.

[Image: y9ka.jpg]

In this image the chaise lounges look very nice and I would like to know who makes those. While we’re here, I’m curious what those items are floating in the water. At first glance they appear to be inflatables but there seems to be some sort of underwater support joining them to the pool bottom.

Scenery set suggested by DiarugaCoasters now being reviewed.

Scenery set identified by Diaruga Coasters.

[Image: qgtk.jpg]

It turns out that the items here that were considered to be from LT's Water Works set and look like wetbar stools are in fact from Doughnut’s Caribbean Pool Set and are Assault Course Pieces. In the illustration I haven’t put them into a pool but they're right on the ground so they can easily be seen.

[Image: zp6m.jpg]

While they’re beautifully made I’ll never use them in any of my parks but they’d be very nice for someone to put into a pool they were building in a sports complex.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

well the monorail is in this ctr pack if you want it. - http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....w;down=808
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
What a great start. I downloaded the pack. Thanks.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

The things in the pool are those little lilly pad or padded things that you can walk over...I think anyways!
[Image: 220px-Royal_Wedding_London_Eye.jpg]

I'm a thrill seeker and Britain's admirer!
I thought either something like that or they are stools to the wet bar but they’re not in the correct formation and I couldn’t see the bar.

Did you try looking on the custom scenery depot???

I considered that but there's no way to do a category search and anything I type into the search field brings no results.

The Castle with the mirror looking thing is one of the Disney castles....not sure which one though! (My guess would be Cinderella's Castle, since it the mirror things are on the Disney castle logo in their movies).

Ok so the monorail beams are Curtis Rohdes Monorailbeams, although there is no known download (pm me your email if u want me to send you the set)

The pool picture, I believe its LT's Water Works (on the csdepot)

As for many other sets, the CSdepot has a CSlist, with about 70% of all sets on the list. I suggest you try there as well (http://www.customscenerydepot.com/cslist/index.php)

Best of luck on your searches!
I think the castle (the one with mirror) is Sleeping Beauty Castle:
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1746
(Credits to MaxInfinity)
Or maybe this one:
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1939
(Credits to Benjamin Ravenswood)
Wanna see my creations? : Click Me | Latest upload: Lights Set 2
My Accounts: YouTube | Shyguy's World | CS Depot