Trip Report Central

Just post your trip reports form theme parks here!
> goes to busch gardens tampa
> rides rollercoasters
> goes home
Alright here's my trip report from Busch Gardens Williamsburg, so I got to the park around 8:00 a.m because I was attending an event there named virginia is for coaster lovers and I got all my stuff (tickets, vip pass, etc.) Then I went around 8:55 for morning ert on Apollo's Chariot with everyone else. The ert on Apollo was pretty good that morning, I got about 7 rides on that on the front and back. Then when the park was about to open I headed down to Griffon to get some easy rides on it before larger crowds came in. I rode Griffon and the ride was amazing, I got a seat on the end on the ride in the front row and the ride had a nice feeling of speed, smoothness, and airtime. Then I went down to the Festhaus in Germany to meetup with others for another part of the event which was the ultimate tour, I got to go into the kitchens of the festhaus and see how the park basically makes and moves the food throughout the park and it was very fun and cool and the smell in there was very good mix of cake, fresh bread, and others. Then I got to go backstage of Darkastle, I first rode the ride with no wait (we got to skip the line due to the tour Smile ) and it was a very cool experience to ride it. I got to see the maintenance shop behind it, how the park keeps moving and washing the 3-d glasses around, and the control panel, and it was a very cool thing to see. Then my last part of the tour was Griffon, and it was extremely cool. I first got to go in areas that people are not aloud to go in, and the maintenance shop and then we got to skip the line and get a front seat ride. While in the maintenance shop there was a train there that everyone was aloud to go under it and to touch the wheels and others things on the trains It was a very interesting and fun time, then the group and I got a ride on it and it was again amazing. Then I headed up back to the picnic pavilions to eat some free food and it was very good, basically a buffet. Then I met with a few friends and we headed to loch ness monster, the ride was pretty good for a 35 year old arrow roller coaster, still running pretty smooth today. Then after, we did a train ride to cool down and to take a break and it was pretty relaxing. Then we headed down to the grover coaster takeover which was apart of the event and most of the people involved rode the ride Tongue After we got another fun ride on Apollo on the back row. Then we took the skyride to griffon to get some videos and pictures, and then headed to alpengeist. We got on and the ride was very fun, a little rough going on the cobra roll and into the break run but it was still good. Then we headed headed back to Griffon and got a ride during dusk and was great. Then we went back on alpengeist on the front row and it was much better than the first ride on it before. Then we went to Darkastle to ride it again because we like it so much, then we went to the Apollo area. We got a night ride on Apollo and it was very fun, we even bought a photo of us on the ride. Then we took a break, got some drinks and watched the fireworks for the night, the show was very nice and very cool and I enjoyed it very much. Then this was when problems happened, so the reason I haven't rode Verbolten yet was because we had ert on it at night so I was like it was fine if we didn't ride it during park hours, but then it rained and it came down very hard, then we went down when it lightened up a bit. We saw if anyone of the event was there and everyone was, they were all waiting in the gift shop of the ride and we joined. We waited a few minutes and we got the message that we couldn't do ert for the night and we should leave before the next large storm enters. We left the park but we were still happy and I had a great time and I cannot wait for next year to do this again! Thanks for reading this guys!
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
^ Nice! I'm going to SFFT today and have a Trip Report tomorrow! ( with pics Smile )
Well I think I just put up my Cedar Point trip report just so it is in this thread.

So on the sixth of June I went to the best theme park in the world, Cedar Point.

[Image: ry%3D400]
The day started out not too well, the weather was not the warmest and there were high winds that as can be seen in the photo this message showed, "DUE TO HIGH WINDS SOME RIDES WILL NOT OPEN TODAY"

GateKeeper was open and looked great as we waited to get into the park after arriving to the gates 25 minuets before the park opened.

A bad photo of the line and GateKeeper.

After getting into the park we rode GateKeeper, while walking in the queue you get a sweet look at the lift hill mechanism.

Needless to say it was a great and smooth coaster.

The keyholes were really awsome. Following GateKeeper we headed down the beach and rode Wicked Twister and WindSeeker. We were surprised that WindSeeker opened with the wind, but we rode it and with the wind it was really nice. We then went to Iron Dragon but left the queue when the ride closed due to rain.

Mantis was still in operation, so we rode it.

I really liked it, but the other members in my group did not due to the head banging. I didn't think there was too much of that. After that we rode Power Tower.

Following the Power Tower, the rain picked up and most of the rides close, so we rode the Skyride back the front of the park for an early lunch. You get nice views of the park while on that ride.

After finishing lunch we re-entered the park. There was still some rain, and Top Thrill Dragster was in the clouds.

Raptor was the first coaster after lunch.

I found the station colors a bit weird in comparison to the colors of the coaster, but who cares the ride was awesome.

We rode Blue Streak next. Love the air time on that coaster.

We then got in the queue of Iron Dragon again and got to ride it.

Friction brakes!

The next coaster was Millennium Force. It had the longest queue of the day.

It was by far my favorite coaster ever. I love the speed, air time, and G forces.

Intamin track shot!

We rode Corkscrew next followed by getting in to the queue of Magnum XL 200. However, the ride closed after it started to rain again. After the rain stopped, we rode Mean Streak, and both sides of Gemini. Form then on another member of our group had the camera and did not take photos. That would be the reason for the lack of photos for both Magnum XL 200, Top Thrill Dragster, Maverick, and Cedar Creek Mine Ride which were the next coasters. Upon riding Cedar Creek Mine Ride we did all of the real coasters and could do re-rides. The first one was Millennium Force.

We then got to ride Gatekeeper at night a few times. I loved it at night.

MaXair was also really awesome at night.

The last coaster of the day was Wicked Twister. Then the best day of my life was over after we left the park at 10:25.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
wow nice report! I also really like the last photo of wicked twister you got there Smile also I for got to show you all the video I just made of griffon.

But again, great trip report! Im hoping to get down there at cedar point during late september Smile
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
*NOTE: EVERY PHOTO IS ABOVE THE CAPTION*

So just today, to kick off my Spring Break, I went down to Florida to visit Fun Spot America in Orlando Florida! We are staying the night at a LOVELY La Quinta Inn literally right across the road in Orlando. I might head down a couple miles down south to SeaWorld Orlando! From the south part of the hotel, I can see Manta in the way distance Biggrin

[Image: 2245_zps0a507343.jpg.html]
It was 65 degrees today and sunny in southern Orlando! Great weather for roller coasters

[Image: img_1189-custom.jpg]
White Lightning was open, love GCI coasters headed there first to kick off some great wooden coaster Smile

[Image: nJYQVQg.jpg]
A bad picture as I was driving to the parking lot.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
I'm sorry I just brought my camera on the ride because i'm special (Wait James! You're not special, you're unique! :P)

[Image: IMG_7200.jpg]
Great Coasters International has always been the best for normal wooden coasters. Note: I used a photo from a website because my camera ran out of batteries.

[Image: hot-seat-764x1024-764x1024.jpg]
Following White Lightning, I followed the new Space Invader, an S&S Screamin' Swing! Just recently opened, and lots of fun!

[Image: f0cc86b205790bc6c751c3d80e1e6fdc.jpg]
The SkyCoaster was really fun like the other models, I loved the dives!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
I really enjoyed Enterprise, though the other people with me got their stomach a weird feeling Biggrin

[Image: maxresdefault135-640x360.jpg]
Following the Enterprise was Scrambler, traditional ride, rode it 3 times in a row.

[Image: paratrooper.jpg]
The last ride of the day was Paratrooper. Then the start of my Spring Break ended at 3:30 PM.
Amusement Park/Roller Coaster Builder

I have some great rides made, and I post great roller coaster news!

Favorite steel coaster: Fury 325 at Carowinds
Favorite wood coaster: Ravine Flyer II at Waldameer.
Longest Line: 4 Hours for Millennium Force :P
Went to Carowinds yesterday to check out Fury.

[Image: BUoiFH6.jpg]

This thing is fast.

[Image: roNf1Mk.jpg]

Nice looking entrance/station.

[Image: BDneVUD.jpg]

They also added a $25 each two-person bungee ride called Slingshot. Honestly, it's a huge waste of money.

[Image: 7pkltj0.jpg]

Nighthawk was broken when I got there (as usual) and there was a man on the catwalk doing something. Thought it was interesting.

[Image: oYfSDA4.jpg]

There's also this new Coke shop building thing around the Hurler area. They have some freestyle machines and stuff, not too interesting. I don't have a picture.

Here's a photosphere of the new entrance. It's really cool that you can basically see the entire layout of Fury from that one spot. Although it's awesome, I am going to miss the old building.

https://www.google.com/maps/views/view/1...8491418066
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Mar 29, 2015, 05:03 PM)Blu Wrote: Went to Carowinds yesterday to check out Fury.
im jealous... did you get to ride it?
No fair, I wanna go on Fury...
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360