[RCT2] New Scenarios Added

What if you were to just remove all the available rides and scenery from the landscapes that is not vanilla content and then re-save the file?
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
It won't load into the scenario editor at all. When I try to load the map, it reverts back to the main RCT2 screen and says TTP is required to load the map.

Oh well, this gives me a chance to improve on it.
Hawk

[Image: H&B.png]
Have you already re-installed the game without the expansion packs? That would be the only reason why the maps would not work. You would have to re-install them in order to edit the map, but from there, you could just remove all the expansion pack content, and then it should be playable on any RCT2 platform.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I did try to install TTP after installing the vanilla install but all that did was update the vanilla install to TTP.
I didn't get an option to install TTP separately.
I'm pretty sure you can't install the vanilla version if TTP is already installed too, because of the registry entry, although I haven't tried that.
I don't have the expansion packs. All I have is the original RCT and the Triple Thrill Pack, which includes both expansion packs.

I do have TTP still installed on a different hard drive. I could try and load the map on it and remove all the stuff, but it might be easier just to start from scratch. Like I said, I could do some improvements on the terrain that way.
It shouldn't take me but about 2 days to recreate the base terrain. I know the layout of the land quite well since I've used that same terrain layout in Railroad Tycoon 2 and 18 Wheels of Steel - PttM.

I'm retired so it's not like I'm lacking for time. Biggrin
Hawk

[Image: H&B.png]
(Nov 14, 2014, 04:05 PM)Rudy18 Wrote: Do these require any CS or expansion packs? Ill try it out and   expert référencement Paris let you know if I can

I love how unique this it! Great work!
(Nov 14, 2014, 04:05 PM)Rudy18 Wrote: Do these require any CS or expansion packs? Ill try it out and let you expert référencement Paris  know if I can

Really happy to read your news, it's been a while since I visit your site and I noticed that you have not posted news.