Rollercoaster Tycoon 4!

(Aug 11, 2013, 09:54 PM)the-big-cheese Wrote: Holy cow! That's gonna be pretty epic! I literally threw my arms to the sky in victory. YES!

Yeh, it would be MAJOR epic!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

But i'm not sure yet or it's real, because when i do some research on the internet, i can't find any further confirmation.
[Image: 257hfcw.jpg]
http://gamesided.com/2013/08/11/roller-c...ntroversy/

There's my "further confirmation".
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
why is it always ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, KILL ME NOW!
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
Meanwhile RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 will continue to live on in our fantasies while out here in the land of reality we lie decimated.

[Image: kqe2.jpg]

May Sol Williams and Red Coin Games rot in hell.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

^lolz we're going to be waiting until we're like 78 years old.
[Image: sig_zps84f84773.jpg]
Could this be a teaser to promote a RTC app???
[Image: 220px-Royal_Wedding_London_Eye.jpg]

I'm a thrill seeker and Britain's admirer!
(Aug 13, 2013, 10:15 AM)sparkler1500 Wrote: Could this be a teaser to promote a RTC app???

You know ….. way back in my mind I thought maybe, just maybe they’re doing this for the reason you wrote in your post, sort of like when Coca Cola claimed they were abandoning the existing formula and replacing it with a new one, after which there were two ‘regular’ flavours of Coke.

This would certainly be an effective way to promote it.

This always happens. I get really excited for something then it either turns out crap or turns out to be fake.