Soaked! Billboard Problem

Hi all...

I have a glitch with the billboards and there is nothing i can do about it. We all know about the common cs "No svd for :sid" error, right? Well this same error is happening to me, only with billboards. Whenever i pick an image to post on them... the error message appears and my game crashes. :huh::s:dodgy: Ive had this message appear for ages, and ive never mentioned it until now. But its really started to piss me off! Angry

Please help if you can.... Confused
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
The billboards have never worked for me.

I think Atari failed in this area of RCT3
Well.. it used to work for me. Then one day it just didn't work. :blank:
Is this happening when you select any image, or only certain ones?
(Dec 3, 2008, 08:50 PM)Belloman Wrote: Is this happening when you select any image, or only certain ones?

Every single image and video =/
Maybe something happened to the game or you changed some part of it to make it glitched up because the billboard thing is working fine for me.
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
Did you change anything regarding the game (new custom scenery set, etc.) between now and when it used to work?
(Dec 6, 2008, 09:25 PM)Belloman Wrote: Did you change anything regarding the game (new custom scenery set, etc.) between now and when it used to work?

Well yeah... i did. But if it did have anything to do with custom scenery, its been so long so i dont know which set it may have been. I have added tons of new sets.
Are you trying to select the billboard picture for one of the included billboards or for a custom billboard (one from a custom scenery set)?
I as also thinking that maybe the pictures have to be a specific file type in order to get them into the game. Some picture files are PNG, JPEG, GIF, or Bitmap images.
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog