Website

Hello everyone, I just finished my website and I was wandering if you guys could go check it out and tell me how it looks or what should be improved or maybe even make an account!!( I really need some people to help with getting the forums going) Smile Its Rct3 stuff btw Smile

Coasting Coasterz
http://ccoasterz.webs.com/
Click the picture to Check out my website!!

[Image: image_zps5debcdcc.jpg]
I took a quick look. You really have just literally started the site! It has a fresh open airy look to it.

Perhaps you could share with us why it would be a good idea to register on your site. Will your site be different from the others or will it be similar? Where do you see your site in six months and what would it take to get it there?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Haha yea its really new but yea I could share that.

Originally I made it so I could post my projects on there for other people to see but halfway through making it I realized that I didn't want to only see my works, but everyone elses to. Lol ive been obsessed with Theme parks ever since I was a little kid and hope to actually be a Roller coaster engineer eventually but I wanted to make a site that people could get together and enjoy each others creations and make friendly and fun contests, not contests with big prises or anything but just to do it for the fun of making roller coasters. In the future im hoping its actually just like this site, everyone here is very friendly and helpful. I haven't met one person on here that hasn't been helpful or that has been rude. Haha so yea Tongue

I'm liking the clean look to it! Happy to be the third member! But when I start to post a thread on my mobile device it says to enter the two words?
[Image: sig_zps84f84773.jpg]
Glad to have ya Smile haha and let me try to fix it real quick

I’ve sent you a PM indicating the problems I’m having, including I can’t sign on. I can’t add posts if I can’t sign on.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.