I didnt introduce myself yet XD

well my name is brandon, im 18 and i have been playing rct since 2001 when i first got rct1 from a yard sale cause i played sim theme park and i wanteds something better. my home park is hersheypark so when i saw they put the stormrunner in rct3 i was pretty stoked haha anyway i have been to cedar point, six flags america, sea world orlando, universal orlando/islands of adventure, and all the disney world parks and i have to say that hershey park is still my favorite, so i just wanted to say hi XD. oh and i have a download available called cedar creek its really go so check it out, and i have an updated version on rct exchange its titled "just looking for suggestions and friendly competition"
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
Welcome to RCTgo! Thanks for joining. Smile
If you wanted something better you've made the best choice in RCT. Thanks for coming on board.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.