What Custom Scenery would you like to see?

anamatronic reptiles?
Racing Scenery I need some of those to help me finish my speed racer coaster
footers that fit ANYTHING
So you're chasing around a fly and in your world, I'm the idiot?
-Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad)
[Image: 2njkmxg.gif]
(Sep 26, 2013, 09:36 AM)Ardy Wrote:
(Sep 25, 2013, 07:40 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Make a footer. If it's crap, fix it. Give it a nice texture. Round out the edges. Then make different sizes. Because I don't have any rectangular footers. AND I WANT RECTANGULAR FOOTERS.

How big would you want those footers?

As big as regular B&M Footers. And it is B&M, NOT ANYTHING ELSE!
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
I made a prototype footer, the center is exactly 1 tile large. Here it is:

[Image: x4g742.jpg]

What do you think?
[Image: Ardy.png]
That is the best footer I have ever SEEN!!!BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
Please put it up for download NOW
(Sep 25, 2013, 10:09 AM)nathan8848 Wrote: Billboards like in RCT3 and scrolling signs that don't have to be on paths.

I've got softdrinks billboard restaurant billboards and many more types of billboard some on stalls If you want em I can post it here in RCTgo just for you and oh yea some are themed just for some of your rides like shrek the 3rd for your 3d cinema
(Sep 26, 2013, 08:10 PM)Ardy Wrote: I made a prototype footer, the center is exactly 1 tile large. Here it is:

[Image: x4g742.jpg]

What do you think?

looks good but, instead of making it full tile can you make A LOT of different offset ones too? That was my biggest struggle was finding one that fit perfect.... I found a couple in CPCs set but for other supports I couldnt find any )= if it's too much to ask it's okay do it your way bud (=
So you're chasing around a fly and in your world, I'm the idiot?
-Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad)
[Image: 2njkmxg.gif]
There is already a thread here for CS requests

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-3012-post...l#pid34315
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

That isn't mine though, FlighttoAtlantis.
[Image: Ardy.png]