What Custom Scenery would you like to see?

Hey Guys,

It's been a while and I thought about making some more custom scenery for RCT3. I am more patient than I was before, so I might be willing to make a better set. I need a really good idea. Something that I could possibly be known for, something useful, something different, something awesome!

Any Ideas?
[Image: Ardy.png]
Billboards like in RCT2 and scrolling signs that don't have to be on paths.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
There are already some out there. Any other ideas?
Well I'm making a "SUPER FOOTER" Thats as big as a whole tile, that way you don't need to worry about finding the right footer.

How about a food set, with like giant cheeseburgers?
My original footers were a tile size, but they were crap. Also, make sure it is tall enough that you can raise it. Hmm. Giant food? I will keep that on the idea list. Any other ideas?
Make a footer. If it's crap, fix it. Give it a nice texture. Round out the edges. Then make different sizes. Because I don't have any rectangular footers. AND I WANT RECTANGULAR FOOTERS.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
The Beast Station. And some B&M Footers. And not as an email or broken file, please. Thanks!
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
(Sep 25, 2013, 07:40 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Make a footer. If it's crap, fix it. Give it a nice texture. Round out the edges. Then make different sizes. Because I don't have any rectangular footers. AND I WANT RECTANGULAR FOOTERS.

How big would you want those footers?
I decided to see what I could do. So far, I think my next set will be path covers. Here is an image of the textures I have used so far.

[Image: 105elch.jpg]

What do you think?
Self lit supports that are not affected by the lights on coaster trains that would be equivalent to Cpcisco's Steel Chaos Set in number of pieces and angles plus have the larger sizes in Moby's Steel Jungle V2.

It is an out of this world kind of thing since Moby's sets have about 200 pieces and Cpcisco's set has around 1,200 pieces.

It's a fantasy.

Even expanding upon Moby's steel Jungle V2 the way Cpcisco did with Moby's Steel Jungle V1 would be nice. Cpcisco made every angle and slant, top and bottom plus flanges from 1h thru 12h. It would be a ton of work.

Reflective Water would be an interesting path cover.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe