Forbidding high construction

i tried to do this when designing a scenario, by checking the box under park options, but when i go to play it this doesn't take effect, anyone know why?
If you're building a coaster, name a peep John Wardley as the cheat will allow no height restrictions for coasters.
Coasters I have done:
Wild Cowboy, Nordic,
and Legend of the Moon Dragon
I have never used this setting myself but I imagine this would work only for in-game scenery. CS with no intersection issues or placement restrictions will probably place anywhere regardless of this restriction.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Oct 12, 2013, 10:31 PM)CoasterCorp. Wrote: If you're building a coaster, name a peep John Wardley as the cheat will allow no height restrictions for coasters.

no i'm designing a scenario and want the forbid high construction turned on, and have selected the option but it wont work in game.

(Oct 13, 2013, 03:55 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: I have never used this setting myself but I imagine this would work only for in-game scenery. CS with no intersection issues or placement restrictions will probably place anywhere regardless of this restriction.

i wanted it to work on rides, i have no CS.
Hmmm … would that be with in-game tracks or CTR’s?

Also, have you before used this setting successfully with that particular RCT3 installation on that machine? If you have gotten it to work successfully with that your current installation on your current system then, of course, you’ve already tried building a track with the setting as regular, then tried building the same track again with the forbid high construction setting in place and this how you are able to tell the forbid setting is not working?

Have you observed this setting successfully working on someone else’s machine, or observed it working on another RCT3 installation you may have had on another machine?

Have you recently changed any of your Options.txt flags?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

im trying with in game tracks, i don't have anything custom made downloaded at all for it.

i haven't had it work before no, i didn't realise that rct3 had the option to do it until i started designing my own scenarios, as none of the scenarios that come with the game feature it, unlike with previous rct's. i presumed it would work the same as it did on them.

would someone else mind trying it out?
I’ve raised a 10x10 square of terrain and then a flat ride, a corkscrew coaster then an air powered coaster track and also stacked an in-game brick wall. I’ve done these with and without this setting in place and can see no difference – they all max out at the same height either with or without this setting. Just so you know I never closed that workbench and went opened it again to it to see if the setting worked after that because I was short of time.

In view of my experiment I have no idea what forbid high construction is supposed to do.