T-coaster's thrill park

I'm making a park called T-coaster's Thrill Park. I have some pics.
I hope to make a video. But mabey not. I'm still working on it. This is update 1. Check back for more updates. O! Tell me what you think.

Attached Files
  Shot0018.bmp (Size: 204.98 KB / Downloads: 63)
  Shot0020.bmp (Size: 258.4 KB / Downloads: 44)
  Shot0022.bmp (Size: 78.8 KB / Downloads: 57)
be nice to have the pic's here on the forums..
(Feb 16, 2009, 01:02 PM)Viscosity86 Wrote: be nice to have the pic's here on the forums..

how do you do that? (oh and you don't have to download them just hit open)
Wait, uh, nope still don't know
use a hosting site like photo bucket and after you upload an image copy the img code and paste

it looks like a great start Smile
(Feb 16, 2009, 06:15 PM)deathfearsnone Wrote: use a hosting site like photo bucket and after you upload an image copy the img code and paste

it looks like a great start Smile

:huh: Wha? How do I get my pics. on the web.? :huh::huh::huh::huh::blank:
go on to, as deathfearsnone said, a image hosting website such as photobucket (have to sign up) or imageshack (no sign up required), then browse for your image to upload and upload it. Then, copy the image link and put the img code around it. walla. hope that helps
NEW PIC! The Devolatin. [De- vol-a-ten]

ShotRCLE.bmp (Size: 223.08 KB / Downloads: 58) Did I finly get this right?
no. Angry Just hit open to see it.
I working on an update!
(Feb 16, 2009, 06:48 PM)T-coaster Wrote: NEW PIC! The Devolatin. [De- vol-a-ten]

Did I finly get this right?
I working on an update!

instead of uploading an image via the thing in the forum reply bit, use: imageshack
Browse your image, upload it then you can select the thumbnail for forum link, copy and paste it over. hope that helps better

but from what i can see in the pic, is that it looks fairly good
(Feb 16, 2009, 06:53 PM).illogical Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2009, 06:48 PM)T-coaster Wrote: NEW PIC! The Devolatin. [De- vol-a-ten]

Did I finly get this right?
I working on an update!

instead of uploading an image via the thing in the forum reply bit, use: imageshack
Browse your image, upload it then you can select the thumbnail for forum link, copy and paste it over. hope that helps better

but from what i can see in the pic, is that it looks fairly good

I have to pay $8 a month for some PICS.!

Anyway UPDATE 2!
A new coaster and 'flat' ride. Did you like the custom stall? It was a cotton cany stall. Anyway tell me what you think. REMEMBER! Just hit open, it DOSE NOT download it. I also have a stupid ad! A Teaser.

TCTP udate2 p. 1.bmp (Size: 346.74 KB / Downloads: 50)

TCTP update2 p.2.bmp (Size: 371.94 KB / Downloads: 62)

TCTP the twister (P.3].bmp (Size: 365.68 KB / Downloads: 56)

My stupid AD with a not real website (NOTICE THAT!).bmp (Size: 347.71 KB / Downloads: 62)