RCT3 build it round 145

ladies and gents i now present to you a preview of my next build it entry, Horizon.

i just used an extended coaster, this is built in a custom scenario that i will upload when i finish it XD

"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
I will defiantly be voting for that. Well done!
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
I will probably be jumping in the competition too. It will be my first time. I pretty much always use the Extended from Wild! too.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
oh god

youre supports are way better than mine you will destroy me
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
I like what you did with your scrambler. Clever use of the supports.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
thanks haha i was planning on putting a fountain there but it didnt feel right so i decided to make it a midway instead of a forest
Using scenery does make a lot of difference and being that I don't use any I won't be holding my breath. The one I am entering is my very first blocked coaster. It runs six trains. It is a B&M sitdown too. :P

The one I am building now is also blocked with six trains. Most of the supports for it will be uniquely mounted. It is a Wild! Extended B&M invert. It's a puke machine.
Thinner
i hope you know that you cant use any coaster that has been uploaded as a regular download
Yes, I know. It is why I never uploaded all of my coasters. I have uploaded two coasters when I was asked for them and one on my own.
Thinner