Shadow Falls (Concept Art) 05/26/09

That many ton's of wood, would have only 1 answer =)
The path in the Alpine Valley area is form one of Shyguy's Alpine Village sets. I believe it is in the third one, but I may be wrong about that.
The Complete List of Custom Scenery
Simulation Central
ok, thanks.
This is the kind of park I really like. Can't wait to see the finished product!
Thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread so far. Sorry for the teasers so far, and I only have a few more left for you guys before I really have a large update. (There just really isn't tons to take pictured of right now)

I took these pictures with a new waterproof camera. With how many cameras I have already ruined, I thought it would be a good investment. Wink

[Image: ByeByeCoveStation.jpg]
^The cove station is being removed from the park as well. Looks like the entire railroad system is being removed form the park at the current moment.

[Image: Camera.jpg]
^I think I broke the camera. This is supposed to be a picture of Rock Falls 2.0, but it came out all discolored and hard to see anything in,

[Image: Sincethen.jpg]
^and now, it does it every time I take a picture. That was a useless waste of 50§ <I have a sneak peek for whoever can identify this simbol. That person will be free to post that picture, or keep it to themselves. Good luck!
Simulation Central
veryConfused Wrote:^and now, it does it every time I take a picture. That was a useless waste of 50§ <I have a sneak peek for whoever can identify this simbol. That person will be free to post that picture, or keep it to themselves. Good luck!

Is this a different teaser or did you for real break the camera? A few years back i did a science project where i opened the camera and placed film over the ccd chip so it would take infrared shots. When i reverted the camera back to normal its pics looked very similar to those shots im looking at. Return the camera or if you cant then try opening the camera and cleaning off the ccd censor. Rolleyes

Do you want me to idenify the '§' symbol? I dont quite get what your saying. Some unicode listing calls it a "section sign"
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Wish I could identify the symbol, but anyways I like the idea =)
(Apr 21, 2009, 11:11 AM)Viscosity86 Wrote: Wish I could identify the symbol, but anyways I like the idea =)

Note the misspelling of symbol as well. Section was not what I was looking for, but that is the simbol.
Simulation Central
Hmm... im not really sure what you want then.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
§ is made with ALT+21, Maxis calls it a Simoleon when used as a kind of dollar sign in the Sims games.
L0rdG1gabyt3's Machinima Community - For When Rollercoasters Aren't Enough[Image: l0rdg1gabyt3.png]