Shadow Falls (Concept Art) 05/26/09

The sims are trying to force global currency on us. :s
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
§. I dint know the alt + 21 did that. §§§§§
Glad I could be of help to you T-coa§ter!
L0rdG1gabyt3's Machinima Community - For When Rollercoasters Aren't Enough[Image: l0rdg1gabyt3.png]
Interesting as it may seem... I do not understand this at all... lol
I guess he wants someone to guess about the § symbol. I guessed Simoleons because he used it as a $ sign §50, and then spelled symbol as 'simbol'

Now im awaiting my sneak peek!
L0rdG1gabyt3's Machinima Community - For When Rollercoasters Aren't Enough[Image: l0rdg1gabyt3.png]
Sorry that it's been over a month, but I have been doing other things lately, and haven't had tons of time to even turn on RCT3. If you opened this post, and was wondering why the logo at the top of the thread says Puzzled Design Enterprises instead of Puzzled Studios, it is because a name change took place, therefore causing the banners on all the pages to change. It might seem like just a few more teasers, but there are actually things that should be easier to make out in these pictures.

[Image: ComingSoonWall.jpg]
^This wall went up a few days ago. The Alpine Village area is being demolished parts at a time, and the area will be completely rebuilt. The new name, for those who can't see it in the picture will be Alpine Valley.

[Image: AlpineStationComingDown.jpg]
^Scaffolding was put around the buildings to make them easier to take down. We tried to save as much of the materials as possible, to cut down on expenses, and lead the park in a more environmentally friendly direction.

[Image: AlpineStationComingDown.jpg]
^Here is another picture of the scaffolding. This whole side of the Alpine Village, minus the Gift Shop has already been taken down, and construction had already begun on the new area.

And now for some concept art for Shadow Falls v
[Image: TeaCupConcept.jpg]

[Image: RockFallsStationConcept.jpg]

And sorry that I haven't got the sneak peek to you yet Gulk. I will try to get it to you here shortly.
The Complete List of Custom Scenery
Simulation Central
Cool. Very beautiful with all the flowers and stuff.
(Apr 20, 2009, 06:26 PM)veryConfused Wrote: Thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread so far. Sorry for the teasers so far, and I only have a few more left for you guys before I really have a large update. (There just really isn't tons to take pictured of right now)

I took these pictures with a new waterproof camera. With how many cameras I have already ruined, I thought it would be a good investment. Wink

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc240...tation.jpg
^The cove station is being removed from the park as well. Looks like the entire railroad system is being removed form the park at the current moment.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc240...Camera.jpg
^I think I broke the camera. This is supposed to be a picture of Rock Falls 2.0, but it came out all discolored and hard to see anything in,

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc240...cethen.jpg
^and now, it does it every time I take a picture. That was a useless waste of 50§ <I have a sneak peek for whoever can identify this simbol. That person will be free to post that picture, or keep it to themselves. Good luck!

That symbol is the simoleon from SimCity

Edited by Belloman: Please do not quote images
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]
this looks incredible man!