The Talk About Anything Thread

Y0|_| H4|) H!N!?
(Oct 29, 2009, 08:46 PM)Sp33k Wrote: Y0|_| H4|) H!N!?

He did, but it might be out of his system by now.
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Pr0848ly.....
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Oct 29, 2009, 09:05 PM)Sp33k Wrote: Pr0848ly.....

Yeah....

I hope Fiona and Elena don't get Swine Flu. There's this BIG group project I have to do in Math and I have them in my group... Oh gosh don't bail on me now guys...... WHY DID YOU SAY YOU GOT A HIGH FEVER FIONA??? Frown
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Oct 29, 2009, 09:52 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: I hope Fiona and Elena don't get Swine Flu. There's this BIG group project I have to do in Math and I have them in my group... Oh gosh don't bail on me now guys...... WHY DID YOU SAY YOU GOT A HIGH FEVER FIONA??? Frown

OH NOES! I HOPE THEY'RE STILL IN THERE FOR THE PROJECT!

(I have a girl at my school named Elena.)

I don't know right now. Fiona is still sick with high fever and I JUST found out Elena has Bronchitis and will be absent for at least a whole week from today! UGH!!! I WISH I WAS A DOCTOR OF SOME SORT!!!!

You have a girl at your school named Elena? Does she have brown hair and is tall? lol If so, she could be Elena's long lost twin xD

Yes! Elena does have dark hair and is tall! Maybe the Elena I know is the Elena you know Long Lost twin

(Oct 29, 2009, 10:09 PM)Fireball Wrote: Yes! Elena does have dark hair and is tall! Maybe the Elena I know is the Elena you know Long Lost twin

OMG!!! I should tell Elena this and she'd be like WTF!!!!! xD

(Oct 29, 2009, 10:10 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote:
(Oct 29, 2009, 10:09 PM)Fireball Wrote: Yes! Elena does have dark hair and is tall! Maybe the Elena I know is the Elena you know Long Lost twin

OMG!!! I should tell Elena this and she'd be like WTF!!!!! xD

LOL!!!!!!!!!