ideas for build it 147

there are two main things that i really would like to try to do for round 147

i either want to make a twister wooden coaster (like the wildcat at hershey) or an intamin megacoaster (based off bizarro)

any feedback on what you would look for in either of those in a build it entry to make you vote for it would be very much appreciated

when i get a chance i will upload screenshots of the two possibilities i have
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
The only suggestion that I could give is that if you build a coaster where some of the track is directly on the ground with no room for custom supports underneath you can save the coaster as a track, delete the original build then replace the track while dragging it up to lift the lowest track off of the ground. If you do this, do it before you build any supports or place footers.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
My suggestion is maybe you create a coaster thats a re-creation of one in real life. For example "The Wooden" rollercoaster in Playland Vancouver BC CANADA. Its an amazing coaster and if someone could recreate that it would look amazing. Smile