I'mmmm baaaack!

After a long, grueling school year, I am back to rctgo for the summer! My computer crashed in the past months, and I haven't reinstalled RCT3 yet! =O Don't know what I was thinking! *Quickly checks cd library* And here it is! Anyway, I'll be contributing A LOT more now. I didn't forget about you RCTGO!

That guy,
Jakeo
Jakeo is back in the saddle again!
Welcome back Jakeo! Biggrin Did your computer crash or did you get a trojan or something? Sadly enough because here is NO such thing as internet security.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
I got spyware from a website with lots of security...which is odd. But I got one of the fake ads, didn't click it, but I foolishly clicked the X, not realizing what I was doing. It downloaded hundreds of untraceable files to my computer. The system then proceeded to die, very slowly, but surely. But now we've got it fixed and I'm back to creating. =D
Jakeo is back in the saddle again!
Welcome back Jakeo! My uncle is really serious about internet safety so he installed all this Adware, Norton, and ZoneAlarm security stuff onto my laptop and it's getting annoying. I reinstalled Firefox onto my laptop and now keep getting this message.

ZoneAlarm - "Firefox is trying to access the internet, accept or decline."
If I say decline then I can't use Firefox.
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
Hey Sonic, if you are running vista try using UAC. (google it). And for xp if you arnt admin, then you could use cmd net_users ( again google it). To get the stuff off.
Current Projects:

Rock 'N' Rollercoaster
Need For Speed ride!!

Welcome back to RCTgo, Jakeo! Smile
Welcome back to RCTgo!
Dang man, sounds bad. Some routers and modems have firewalls which stop mass downloading like that. I recently finished setting up my new computer since the old one was dieing from the wear and tear. Lasted an entire 6 years Smile
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message