Lakeside Village (The Final Update: June 22, 2011)

Cool! Smile
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Jigsaw: July 7

[Image: jigsaw.png]

[Image: 1.png]

Crossing the bridge from the Boardwalk, you arrive at Jigsaw, Lakeside Village's 4th roller coaster.

[Image: 2.png]

The station is disguised behind a number of different buildings.

[Image: 3.png]

Finally, the entrance!

[Image: 4.png]

While waiting in line for your turn to ride Jigsaw, trains zip past on their way back to the station.

[Image: 5.png]

Behind the station is an eating area, complete with indoor and outdoor seating, as well as yet another restroom!

[Image: 6.png]

Jigsaw's final hills run right along the edge of Lakeside Village's main lake.

[Image: 7.png]

Jigsaw begins with just your standard lift hill.

[Image: 8.png]

After a turn at the top of the lift, you'll fly downhill, coming close to both the ground and another piece of track!

[Image: 9.png]

Jigsaw has its own, small lake to add a bit of flair to the ride.

[Image: 10.png]

A thrilling turnaround sends you flying over a rock valley.

[Image: 11.png]

After the mid-course brake run, you'll be dropped beneath a rock arch.

As I'll be going on vacation soon, there won't be another update until after July 20. See you then! Smile
Cool coaster! Lakeside Village looks awesome out the whole thing so far! I can't wait for more updates
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Awesome work Belloman!
Dang those are big pictures. But nice work! I cant get over how amazing that park really looks and its a good thing to know you still play.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Looks awesome!

I like the scenery and the coasters.
Everything looks realistic like in a normal theme park.
But more mild.Smile

Like always, Belloman impressed me. Again. Tongue
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
Yep, my kind of park. Laid back, old fashion, not to much excitement... in a good way! It's hard to do.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Jul 7, 2009, 11:31 PM)Fireball Wrote: Cool coaster! Lakeside Village looks awesome out the whole thing so far! I can't wait for more updates

(Jul 18, 2009, 01:07 PM)T-coaster Wrote: Awesome work Belloman!

Thanks to both of you! Smile

(Jul 18, 2009, 01:58 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote: Dang those are big pictures. But nice work! I cant get over how amazing that park really looks and its a good thing to know you still play.

Of course I still play the game! Not as frequently as I'd like, but I do indeed still play it. Wink And thanks, too!

(Jul 18, 2009, 06:32 PM)RCTNinFreek Wrote: Looks awesome!

I like the scenery and the coasters.
Everything looks realistic like in a normal theme park.
But more mild.Smile

Like always, Belloman impressed me. Again. Tongue

(Jul 18, 2009, 09:30 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: Yep, my kind of park. Laid back, old fashion, not to much excitement... in a good way! It's hard to do.

Thanks to both of you as well! I personally love the "laid back" feel that I've accomplished.

Another update in a bit!
Back Woods: July 23

I'm back from my vacation and ready to share more of Lakeside Village! Smile

Today I'll be highlighting the Back Woods section of the park, which is a collection of different eateries towards the very back of the park. Also surrounding this section is another roller coaster and a few more rides - but I won't be sharing the roller coaster until the next update.

[Image: 1.png]

The Boardwalk joins back with the main path, and then forks into these two bridges.

[Image: 2.png]

The pathways on the other side of the bridges pass a sky sling, High (not pictured), join up with the path from Jigsaw, and finally pass this little eatery on the way to the Back Woods.

[Image: 3.png]

Next, the pathway forks again, with a coffee shop dividing the paths.

[Image: 4.png]

Behind the coffee shop is Whoa! It pretty much speaks for itself.

[Image: 5.png]

The entrance to the main section of the Back Woods. A restroom sits in the foreground, with a few eateries behind it.

[Image: 6.png]

Two of the eateries in the Back Woods.

[Image: 7.png]

One of the food stands.

[Image: 8.png]

Amidst all of the eateries is the General Store, sitting in the background. Across from it is another eatery and food stand.

[Image: 9.png]

And from another angle.

[Image: 10.png]

The Back Woods, in all its glory.

[Image: 11.png]

A piece of the Back Woods, with Whoa! to the left.

[Image: 12.png]

A reminder of the thick forest setting of Lakeside Village: a forest fire watch tower.

[Image: 13.png]

Most of the eateries of the Back Woods, as well as the General Store, can be seen here.

[Image: 14.png]

A final look at the Back Woods.

I should have another update ready soon, featuring the 5th roller coaster in Lakeside Village.
I knew your name was familiar. your the beta tester for rct lounge! I love your work man this is so impressive the creativity the buildings. How long does it normally take you to build this?