Lakeside Village (The Final Update: June 22, 2011)

Nice!

It adds another "mild and laid-back" feel to the park.
I can't even TRY to imagine how to build such a place.

Just curious, does this ever lag when it's loaded?
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
(Jul 24, 2009, 12:36 AM)deathfearsnone Wrote: I knew your name was familiar. your the beta tester for rct lounge! I love your work man this is so impressive the creativity the buildings. How long does it normally take you to build this?

Thanks. Smile The park took a little more than six months, from the time I started to June 30th, when I first posted it and when I considered it essentially complete.

(Jul 24, 2009, 12:39 AM)RCTNinFreek Wrote: Nice!

It adds another "mild and laid-back" feel to the park.
I can't even TRY to imagine how to build such a place.

Just curious, does this ever lag when it's loaded?

Thanks again. Smile It doesn't lag at all when I'm just taking screenshots, but it does lag a bit when riding rides, and I'm sure it would lag a bunch if I let a lot of guests into the park. The one thing I cannot do with this park, unfortunately, is go into night mode - RCT3 crashes whenever I try.
Oh.

Well, it is nice to see it night mode.
Only if doesn't crash.

Quote:The one thing I cannot do with this park, unfortunately, is go into night mode - RCT3 crashes whenever I try.

Awww, Jelly Belly, that sucks. Night mode shows off the true beauty of the park.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Sorry if im sounding newbish here but is this going to be available for download?
(Jul 24, 2009, 03:05 PM)polarbear541 Wrote: Sorry if im sounding newbish here but is this going to be available for download?

It will be once I finish sharing the rest of the park. Smile
OK Tongue
I'm looking forward to it Smile

Thread subscribed Biggrin
Also, one more curiosity.

I could never try to get how you get your screen shot like perfectly clear.
Like realistic clear.
No ragged edges like a normal RCT3 screen shot would be.

Ok. This park is like the best ever! I always wait when another update come, and when a update comes, I go head over heels. This park would be really cool to see it in real life!
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Once again, absolutely nicely done park! I cant express how good it really is Biggrin
There is only 1 problem...

Your pictures are making me so mad because my only high speed cable company pulled service from my area and they are taking forever to load.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message