Random Attack! Forum Game

Holy crap! The sky IS FALLING!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!!

¡Mierda santa! El cielo es rosa también! lol
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
Its hooooooooooooooooooot in To peeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It's hot, hot hot, hot hot hot, hot *takes deep breath* hoooooot hoooooot HOT HOT HOT HOT! It's hot in topeka!It's raining money! Wait!!! Get me more chips! I'm Pierre's girlfriend! *kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss*
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Off zebes biff con biff ceff. BLARTY!!!

I need a krabby patty, please. Spongebob, I need 1 krabby patty! OMG! There's got a chocolate chip in my brain! The Vanity Angel isn't waiting any longer! I'm Pierre, the bad man! I puts the ducks in the crystal balls!
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzcvbnm

OMGWTHBBQ?!

I like cameras with pigs around them falling out of the red sticky sky. Also, I can go...has.. had.. they.. we you.. AREEEE!!!it......SONICTHERCTNINHEDGEDALINHOGSUPERGOLDBELLOCHICKENMANTFIRECOASTERBALLFREAK300JAZETHEJACKDOG501SILVERSELECTS
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
I'll have some moist socks with a not well done pork steak! Oh and please put some spam on the side! Thanks! DONT FORGET TO EAT YOUR FRUIT SALAD HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fruit salad... yummy yummy... fruit salad... yummy yummy... I need to go see professor oak n' get mah first pokemon!!!... My, my, ash, your late! Gary already came and went! Professor, why aren't you wearing any pants?
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
THISSSSSSSSSSSSS ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Try the Viel! It's the best in the house! Wacha- I know a guy!
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb