Hello RCTgo Community

Hello RCTgo Community Smile

I've been using Roller Coaster Tycoon since the First one, and I really enjoy the series. I have all 3 Games, with all of the expansion packs for all 3. I enjoy #3 the most due to the feature of being able to create more then in the first 2.
I especially enjoy designing realistic buildings, since I feel that there a needed addition to every park.

I recently discovered my RCT3 CD buried under a bunch of stuff, and decided to start using it again. I then created a few neat things and wanted to find a good place to upload them.
I found RCTgo by searching "RCT3 Scenarios" I liked the layout of the site, and it seemed pretty active, so I joined, and here I am now.

I think I'll enjoy being here.

A little bit about me:

I enjoy creating... pretty much anything. I'm a Game Developer and a Website Owner. I use Game Maker, which is quite powerful if you know how to use it. I also own the Game Maker related website, http://www.tastyhamgames.com which I created using a CMS. It's been around for a few months now, and I've had over 500 Unique Visitors, and over 1,000,000 hits from those 500 people. There's only about 26 Registered Members, but that's fine.
Hello Elmzran! Welcome to RCTgo! Glad you joined.
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
Hi Elmzran, and welcome to RCTgo! Thanks for joining. Smile
Welcome Elmzran!Im glad that you found your RCT CD and that you can become a part of our community!
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Hey Elmzran! Welcome to RCTgo! Your site looks awesome! I might download Game Maker to see what it's like! It looks pretty cool!
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
Good welcome to RCTgo, Elmzran!
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Thanks for welcoming me Smile
Game Maker is pretty cool - I think you may like it SonicTheSilverHedgehog.
Welcome to RCTgo!
Welcome to RCTgo! Thanks for joining!
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Aug 19, 2009, 12:06 PM)Elmzran Wrote: I found RCTgo by searching "RCT3 Scenarios" I liked the layout of the site, and it seemed pretty active, so I joined, and here I am now.

Save it for the "Where did you find RCTgo" thread dude :P
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6