Round 24 Voting

(Aug 31, 2009, 07:22 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2009, 07:21 PM)Fireball Wrote: Who knows if I have a chance of winning...... even though when your at the voting thing and see that I put 4 photos, and that my nausea is higher than others....... Confused

Hope you win to be a part of the legend group. Biggrin

Yeah, I hope so. I would be real nice to win because I've tried like 4 times before (not kidding!) and I lost. My coasters are so twisty and the nausea just comes out low.
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

(Aug 31, 2009, 07:24 PM)Fireball Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2009, 07:21 PM)Fireball Wrote: Who knows if I have a chance of winning...... even though when your at the voting thing and see that I put 4 photos, and that my nausea is higher than others....... Confused

Yeah, I hope so. I would be real nice to win because I've tried like 4 times before (not kidding!) and I lost. My coasters are so twisty and the nausea just comes out low.

What were your last 4 coasters that you lost in?
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
(Aug 31, 2009, 07:26 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote:

TaQ, Blue Giant, Wooden Terror (knew that one wasn't going to win anyway), and I don't remember the last one (maybe I only did 3. I'll check.).
OH! THE LAST ONE WAS, The Hurricane

(Aug 31, 2009, 07:36 PM)Fireball Wrote:

TaQ, Blue Giant, Wooden Terror (knew that one wasn't going to win anyway), and I don't remember the last one (maybe I only did 3. I'll check.).

Oh...
Please join TC's world!
(Aug 31, 2009, 07:39 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2009, 07:36 PM)Fireball Wrote:

Oh...

When they were voting, they probably didn't mention to look if it had more than one photo (for other people who read this, I think I'm being a bit of a FCC locohead)

Fireball, 2 things.

1. I voted for you.
2. Check out the new topic in my signature.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Aug 31, 2009, 07:44 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: Fireball, 2 things.

1. I voted for you.
2. Check out the new topic in my signature.

Your always a good friend, but you didn't have to vote for me, seriously.

Yours was the best. What can I say? I'm only givin' you the truth.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Yeah, his was the best. I'm not joining the next round so I can have time to vote. Wink
Please join TC's world!
(Sep 1, 2009, 07:18 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: Yours was the best. What can I say? I'm only givin' you the truth.

Oh. Well, ok. Thanks for voting for me!