Round 24 Voting

yeah the third one is mine. wanted to stay annonymous. but whatev. yeah this is my third coaster i've entered too, no winner yet, keeping those fingers and toes crossed. my coasters are never really huge i like to keep them realistic as if they could be in a real park.
I like how you keep "Realistic" in the back of your mind, dilksm. It's essential for a good coaster.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
I wonder who's gonna win.
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

I want My olives nice, tasty, and they better be green. :P
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
LOL

I hate olives.

I'd enter the next one but my computer has a virus and I can't run anything on it. (I'm on a different computer right now) Plus I don't have enough time to make a nice coaster and I probably won't be able to enter it.

The next competition is number 25! We should do something special for the 50th one. (and maybe the next one)
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
(Sep 5, 2009, 08:53 PM)G-Force Wrote: I'd enter the next one but my computer has a virus and I can't run anything on it. (I'm on a different computer right now) Plus I don't have enough time to make a nice coaster and I probably won't be able to enter it.

The next competition is number 25! We should do something special for the 50th one. (and maybe the next one)

Sorry for your computer man. I wonder if we are gonna celebrate 100..
Justin how many rounds in total are the FCC?
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
(Sep 5, 2009, 09:13 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2009, 08:53 PM)G-Force Wrote: I'd enter the next one but my computer has a virus and I can't run anything on it. (I'm on a different computer right now) Plus I don't have enough time to make a nice coaster and I probably won't be able to enter it.

Sorry for your computer man. I wonder if we are gonna celebrate 100..
Justin how many rounds in total are the FCC?

I think they're never ending. But that would be too much.