hardest scenerio in roller coaster tycoon 1 and tips

I have seen a vary old post like this on a different rct website one a lot older then rctgo I assume. I thought to make a new post here and see what this forums ideas are in this newer forum. anyway many fans hate rainbow valley I personally hate Whispering Cliffs because it is small and you must get a park value of 17,0000 with almost no space to place a roller coaster and park value constantly drops in the thousands it is so stupid I have to fill my whole park cramming in slides and motion sims just to keep up with barley beating the objective and trust me I am a rct master and what I don't like is sure to make you frown Eek but I know how to beat it but it hurts my butt in doing so and I don't mean sitting. even though nobody said anything about it on the other site that is one mission in corkscrew follies I actually don't like at least rainbow valley has some room to place rides but a nightmare would be an objective to increase park value with hardly any options to choose from. all you need to do is build around the trees and insert food stalls and paths on the river also a good place for rides advertise and you'll have more than enough money to win. but I hate Whispering Cliffs try it to see what I mean and don't put the rides in all at once or else your park value will go down in whispering cliffs with no way to make the objective. because inproper timing and you could run out of space to continue building new rides to increase the park value (what a pain)

What's yours?

in rainbow valley all you need to do to make your guest really happy is to build multiple go kart tracks and river rapids along with multiple thrill and gentle rides it is really an easy mission
(Nov 27, 2013, 07:38 AM)777theangel Wrote: I have seen a vary old post like this on a different rct website one a lot older then rctgo I assume. I thought to make a new post here and see what this forums ideas are in this newer forum. anyway many fans hate rainbow valley I personally hate Whispering Cliffs because it is small and you must get a park value of 17,0000 with almost no space to place a roller coaster and park value constantly drops in the thousands it is so stupid I have to fill my whole park cramming in slides and motion sims just to keep up with barley beating the objective and trust me I am a rct master and what I don't like is sure to make you frown Eek but I know how to beat it but it hurts my butt in doing so and I don't mean sitting. even though nobody said anything about it on the other site that is one mission in corkscrew follies I actually don't like at least rainbow valley has some room to place rides but a nightmare would be an objective to increase park value with hardly any options to choose from. all you need to do is build around the trees and insert food stalls and paths on the river also a good place for rides advertise and you'll have more than enough money to win. but I hate Whispering Cliffs try it to see what I mean and don't put the rides in all at once or else your park value will go down in whispering cliffs with no way to make the objective. because inproper timing and you could run out of space to continue building new rides to increase the park value (what a pain)

What's yours?

in rainbow valley all you need to do to make your guest really happy is to build multiple go kart tracks and river rapids along with multiple thrill and gentle rides it is really an easy mission
Well after reading this I assume you have never played Micro Park before Wink 13x13 tile area with no underground space with a required park value of at least 10,000 by the end of year three. Here is a good example of what you have to do to beat it: http://i.imgur.com/WWPFh.png
i'll admit it looks a little overwhelming to see how to make rides on top of rides but I can say it is possible as long as it's not 15,000 park value I think I can beat it once I get that far but I never really had the time or patence before today to try to complete all scenarios but today I got the skill at least my ego is high. if I am not mistaken you can make 7,000 park value with just some basic rides and 2,000 at least for a full roller coaster put some more small rides and nothing but small rides and It could be beat as far as I am concerned.
btw my current status has the mega park unlocked and at least 4 complete on corkscrew follies and nothing on loopy landscapes in which micro park is located