Rct3 Video Idea

Hey guys, I had the thought of creating a video where I find the most beautiful coasters in the Rct3 community and cram them all into one nice and beautiful video. I would ask people's permission about everything and would have credit in the video. I'm pretty sure nobody has really done it on rct3 before because I looked around and nobody has really done it. If you have found somebody that has done it then post the video below. Just a cool idea that I thought of and that I could do in my past time when I don't feel like playing rct3 or anything. Smile
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
You should put in your Route 71 coaster because it's boss.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
You have my permission to use my WoodenRC "Wooden Coaster of Terror" in your Video Smile
Just make sure you add me on Google+ before and send me link Smile
Put your coaster Pynapse in.
Use any of my coasters! Wink
Any of mine but give me credit
Go ahead and use any of mine, if they are even good enough.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
Its just a thought, I may just accept a few coasters or maybe a vote? I just got to think it out. I'll probably have an answer when I'm done with school tomorrow.
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Me too! You can use any of my coasters.
[Image: Sonicteam1000_zpsa5b32a47.png]
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-IDncV4...ity_view=3
You can use any of my coasters!

I've been thinking of a big fanmade trailer of RCT3 for years now, maybe you could use/give them for something like that too? That'd be awesome I think! Smile
All we need is somebody to lean on.