Computer History I worked on a zeos 386 processer with windows 3.1

when I was just 3 years old I worked on a 386 processer zeos computer also known as a 86386. it ran 16 bit operating systems I have such a good memory then I can even remember how the desktop looked. On Windows 3.1. it looked and operated a lot like later made macintosh computers with no start button and just icons to click and open also I played games on another 386 computer in which the hard drive only held 40 megabytes of hard drive space not even enough space to hold 1 cd of music. it operated by a part dos type of system to get into games you had to type in cd\game press enter then type the name of the game. in order to play most games. I used to play games like kidpix
Bill Elliot Nascar Challenge I think is the first major racing simulator also PGA tour golf the first one. links 386 back then 1 megabyte was a lot of space and it takes over 1000 megabytes to make (1) gigabyte and over 1000 gigabytes for a terabyte.

also I had a 1986 apple green screen before the 386 where it loved to make farting noises when trying to load the early 80's thin floppy disk games with were less then 1 megabyte a piece. next I operated a Pentium 1 1994 computer that wasn't mine with not sure how much space it hade but I held up for many many years.

my 3 third co
next computer I owned after the 386 was a Pentium 1 Packard bell with 10 gigs of space windows 98

next Pentium 4 with 20 gigs of space origionaly windows ME

next HP Celeron processer with 120 gigs of hard space in which got ruined by power line or wireless hackers local Windows XP

next I downgraded to a amd athlon 3400 custom built computer with a ati video card my first one with a video card it had 40 gigs of hard drive space then upgraded to 80 gigs (win xp)

today I have a custom built computer with 500 gigs or hard drive 4 gigs of ram and + a better video card with a core 2 quad processer (win 7)
I used a 386, DOS and Win 3.1 when I first started learning how to build computers. I have built too many now to remember all of them.

I built the current one about two years ago using an Intel i5 3.4 GhZ quad core overclocked to 4.4GhZ. For this build I splurged on a high end full tower gamers case. A Thermaltake Level 10 GT. It is modeled after the original all metal Level 10 but that one was obscenely expensive. There is one on Amazon for $4,000.00 USD.

RCT3 doesn't like using multiple cores so you have to check to see if the game is piled onto just one core. If it is you have to force it to use multiple cores.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
Should I set the games to run on one core? I got 4 I know a while back they recommended The Sims 2 process should only be ran on 1 core by adjusting its affinity under task manager. I won't do this for RCT3 or any of them unless the game crashes because for a lot of older games I heard they only require so much power and too much power can cause it to not work properly. for anyone reading this new to computers yes you can adjust your cpu power level on every task you run but never touch priority. go to affinity under task manager uncheck 1 or 3 processers in that task by going to task manager by right clink on bottom bar then select affinity and uncheck cpu 3 cpu 2 and cpu 1 and leave a check on cpu 0. only if your game crashes after playing it for so long. my RCT3 don't have this problem my The Sims 2 needs to run on only 1 core though because it crashes on 4

a core 2 quad computer or processer is one chip responsible for 4 individual core processers
it is 2 twice as fast as a duel core and 4 times as fast as an intel core processer and a Pentium 4 is not even as powerful as 1 of these 4 coresWink
I only went to using all four cores when the game started lagging on me. It was maxing out the one core while the other three were barely doing anything. I can push the game a lot harder using all four cores.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe