The Image Shop

(Jan 26, 2011, 11:16 PM)zach_gamer77 Wrote: Good. Could you make me a banner for my sig that incorporates this picture? I want it to have my username in it, and can it be in the font that you used for Big Blue?

Sure, I'll see what I can do. Will post back here when it's finished. Smile
Hey Justin!

Can you do me a favor? I feel like my avatar and signature is boring. I would like to have a new A and S.

If possible I want-

Avatar- Blue wording of Rewnis12299 with a grey background. (you could switch it if you think it would look better.

Signature- Grey or Coaster Background with blue "Rewnis12299 Theme Parks Inc." (you could switch it as well)

I'm not expecting it early. Take your time. Hope you can make it.

Thanks!
3TCR is RCT3 backwards! :P
Rewnis12299:RCT3 & NoLimits
Check out Lighthouse Pier!
(Jan 26, 2011, 11:16 PM)zach_gamer77 Wrote: Good. Could you make me a banner for my sig that incorporates this picture? I want it to have my username in it, and can it be in the font that you used for Big Blue?

How's this?

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8577/zachgamer77.png

(you should probably download this and upload it somewhere else; not sure how long it'll last as I'm not registered at ImageShack)
(Jan 30, 2011, 05:39 PM)rewnis12299 Wrote: Hey Justin!

Can you do me a favor? I feel like my avatar and signature is boring. I would like to have a new A and S.

If possible I want-

Avatar- Blue wording of Rewnis12299 with a grey background. (you could switch it if you think it would look better.

Signature- Grey or Coaster Background with blue "Rewnis12299 Theme Parks Inc." (you could switch it as well)

Thanks!

Do you have any specific coaster picture you'd like me to use?
It looks great!
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
(Feb 9, 2011, 09:32 PM)Justin Wrote:

If possible I want-

Thanks!

Instead, I want a coaster vertical loop as a background for my avatar and the sig. to have "Rewnis Theme Park Inc" in blue with a grey background.

Thanks! Smile

This is just so I can get the link for the picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
(Feb 9, 2011, 09:55 PM)rewnis12299 Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2011, 09:32 PM)Justin Wrote:

If possible I want-

Thanks!

Instead, I want a coaster vertical loop as a background for my avatar and the sig. to have "Rewnis Theme Park Inc" in blue with a grey background.

Thanks! Smile

Do you have a picture in mind or will anything do?
Anything will do.
Thanks Justin!
lol zach smae here
here is a pic i worked on for 15 min. it isn't as good as justin's but i still think it looks cool
lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)