Soaked! RCT Soaked: Mountain Spring help

pools do not count
ok massive amounts of peps needed so do max ads camp then
1. place a food/drink stand near each expert ride (thirsty/hungry folks ride once satisfied)
2. at the exit place a gentle ride entrance near set price to excitement x2 +/- to nearest half dollar then(for groups some want slower ride gives choice and groups wait by exit)
3. hire entertainer to patrol area(happy guests spend money)
4. make sure you clump rides in sets 1 expert to 1 gentle/beginner with 6-10 rides theme(increased excitement plus multi chances to have a ride guest wants to ride right then)
5. make 2-3 theme areas for rides add 1 coaster per theme with x2 excitement pricing (theme helps happiness plus allows you to please multiple guests at 1 time happy guests = more riders and that means more monthly ride income
scenary rides till you get max excitement

oh and when your ready to do your month
1.close all viewing stands for animals
2.close all rollercoasters that seat less than 20 per train
3.close all boat rides and any rides that last longer than 2 min
4.close all pools/water slides
5.close all rides on first of months/pause game/ reopen/unpause
Found an easy way to beat it , I was stuck on it for 2 days..by that time you build up some money. I made the 1500 and could go no further than like 1800 and i had a jumbled mess of coasters up high. Problem is the more you give them to ride the more they wont ride other stuff. Hit your two goals on tycoon except the 2500 ride tickets. Make sure you save up about 75 grand and you will make more money when you sell your coasters. Fire your staff cept for mechanics if you need to raise some cash or just build some cash up first either or. Fire your staff all but one mechanic and one janitor fully trained. Close the park kick everyone out. By this time your park has a hug reputation and lots of people who cant wait to come back. Use the land tools flatten all terrain so you have a flat playing field to work with, after deleting all coasters and stands and everything that is. Just build like 3 great coasters doesnt even really need to be high up to put stuff under but you can..i did and wound up not needing two i beat it with a handful of rides. Build a slide on one side mak it nice size like the other poster said they make a ton. Build racing demon and a wooden coaster the lil demon or whatever its called. Lil you can charge 3 bucks but racing demon you can charge 6 bucks a head..then one other coaster and charge over 3-5 bucks and some little thrill rides at least 2.50 a piece for those. When people come back in and have nothing to ride they flood to the only rides you have. Place some food stands by the rides and try to keep the entrances close to main path. Once you open the doors back up hundreds flood in and will ride the few you have and spend a lot more on each ride then having a million rides they dont bother with..beat it in like 30 minutes after reopening.Smile

(Oct 24, 2014, 02:13 AM)Silence383 Wrote: Found an easy way to beat it , I was stuck on it for 2 days..by that time you build up some money. I made the 1500 and could go no further than like 1800 and i had a jumbled mess of coasters up high. Problem is the more you give them to ride the more they wont ride other stuff. Hit your two goals on tycoon except the 2500 ride tickets. Make sure you save up about 75 grand and you will make more money when you sell your coasters. Fire your staff cept for mechanics if you need to raise some cash or just build some cash up first either or. Fire your staff all but one mechanic and one janitor fully trained. Close the park kick everyone out. By this time your park has a huge reputation and lots of people who cant wait to come back. Use the land tools flatten all terrain so you have a flat playing field to work with, after deleting all coasters and stands and everything that is. Just build like 3 great coasters doesn't even really need to be high up to put stuff under but you can..i did and wound up not needing to i beat it with a handful of rides. Build a slide on one side make it nice size like the other poster said they make a ton. Build racing demon and a wooden coaster the lil demon or whatever its called. Lil you can charge 3 bucks but racing demon you can charge 6 bucks a head..then one other coaster and charge over 3-5 bucks and some little thrill rides at least 2.50 a piece for those. When people come back in and have nothing to ride they flood to the only rides you have. Place some food stands by the rides and try to keep the entrances close to main path. Once you open the doors back up hundreds flood in and will ride the few you have and spend a lot more on each ride then having a million rides they dont bother with..beat it in like 30 minutes after reopening.Smile

I Used to get "I'm not paying that much" when I had a lot to choose from. Kill thier choices and they will pay Smile

(Oct 24, 2014, 02:13 AM)Silence383 Wrote: Found an easy way to beat it , I was stuck on it for 2 days..by that time you build up some money. I made the 1500 and could go no further than like 1800 and i had a jumbled mess of coasters up high. Problem is the more you give them to ride the more they wont ride other stuff. Hit your two goals on tycoon except the 2500 ride tickets. Make sure you save up about 75 grand and you will make more money when you sell your coasters. Fire your staff cept for mechanics if you need to raise some cash or just build some cash up first either or. Fire your staff all but one mechanic and one janitor fully trained. Close the park kick everyone out. By this time your park has a hug reputation and lots of people who cant wait to come back. Use the land tools flatten all terrain so you have a flat playing field to work with, after deleting all coasters and stands and everything that is. Just build like 3 great coasters doesnt even really need to be high up to put stuff under but you can..i did and wound up not needing two i beat it with a handful of rides. Build a slide on one side mak it nice size like the other poster said they make a ton. Build racing demon and a wooden coaster the lil demon or whatever its called. Lil you can charge 3 bucks but racing demon you can charge 6 bucks a head..then one other coaster and charge over 3-5 bucks and some little thrill rides at least 2.50 a piece for those. When people come back in and have nothing to ride they flood to the only rides you have. Place some food stands by the rides and try to keep the entrances close to main path. Once you open the doors back up hundreds flood in and will ride the few you have and spend a lot more on each ride then having a million rides they dont bother with..beat it in like 30 minutes after reopening.Smile

(Oct 24, 2014, 02:13 AM)Silence383 Wrote: Found an easy way to beat it , I was stuck on it for 2 days..by that time you build up some money. I made the 1500 and could go no further than like 1800 and i had a jumbled mess of coasters up high. Problem is the more you give them to ride the more they wont ride other stuff. Hit your two goals on tycoon except the 2500 ride tickets. Make sure you save up about 75 grand and you will make more money when you sell your coasters. Fire your staff cept for mechanics if you need to raise some cash or just build some cash up first either or. Fire your staff all but one mechanic and one janitor fully trained. Close the park kick everyone out. By this time your park has a huge reputation and lots of people who cant wait to come back. Use the land tools flatten all terrain so you have a flat playing field to work with, after deleting all coasters and stands and everything that is. Just build like 3 great coasters doesn't even really need to be high up to put stuff under but you can..i did and wound up not needing to i beat it with a handful of rides. Build a slide on one side make it nice size like the other poster said they make a ton. Build racing demon and a wooden coaster the lil demon or whatever its called. Lil you can charge 3 bucks but racing demon you can charge 6 bucks a head..then one other coaster and charge over 3-5 bucks and some little thrill rides at least 2.50 a piece for those. When people come back in and have nothing to ride they flood to the only rides you have. Place some food stands by the rides and try to keep the entrances close to main path. Once you open the doors back up hundreds flood in and will ride the few you have and spend a lot more on each ride then having a million rides they dont bother with..beat it in like 30 minutes after reopening.Smile

I Used to get "I'm not paying that much" when I had a lot to choose from. Kill thier choices and they will pay Smile

Sorry thought that was edit lol
(Nov 21, 2013, 01:35 AM)thomasmeg07 Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2013, 08:35 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: THIS THREAD IS TWO YEARS OLD!!! This is an example of thread bumping. DON'T DO IT!
I genuinely need some help here. I just bought the game in October from Steam and am working my way through it. I don't need your rudeness, I was looking for assistance. I tried the tips suggested in the thread and they didn't work. I need help, so I created an account specifically to ask my question. I was not "thread bumping," I need help, regardless of when the thread was created.

And to reiterate, maybe it's a glitch with my game or something, but pools ARE NOT counting toward my monthly ride income goal. I don't know what else to do.

I got past Entreprenuer and got to 1900.  Here are some tips.  You won't like it because you may have to start over but I am considering this too.

1)  Pool Income does not = ride income.  Build it to attract peeps but when you are ready to get to 2500 close it.  The pool goers will start riding rides.  This got me past 1500 and should for you.  You can always open it again if it does not work.  This should have a one time effect until you rebuild levels of peeps into the pools.

2)  Start marketing your three most expensive rides every six wooks on all three newspapers simultaneously.

3)  If this does not work and you are out of room you may wish to restart another game.  I know, it looks like I will have too.
You actually have lots of real estate, you just don't see it.  You can submerge your rides underground.  It is a real time consuming b#$% because you have to maneuver to place tunnels to the rides.  I have done this in part of my park but I placed the pool complex half in and half out and did this after half way building it in so I have boxed myself in a corner and this is why I am considering restarting if my next minor ideas don't help.

Start early on by making submerged rides first.  You just hold shift and move them under the ground.  Once submerged they turn blue and you hit the mouse to plant the ride.  You then place the entrance and exit.  The problem is that you now have to manuever a path there by getting it into the ground and then moving it down.  Once you have placed the ride it is a real bear. 

But.... if you plan in advance to do this from the start it is easy.  What you do is blanket lower land to a specified level.  Then lower one block 3m h down and place a path there.  Using the the pin function selecting the path you move it into a tunnel and you then build out a predetermined path system of tunnels.  If you map it out you can even build the ques for the rides as well so that you just have to submerge the ride, place the entrance and exit and turn it on to make it easy but you don't have too. 

Forgive me I am getting ahead of myself.  Once you have a path way set up which and this is most important an exit set up to the open ground you can then raise the land.  You will probably want to delete the starter path and that raise 3 m block first or you will have a well there.  I would suggest two entrances to open ground at the bottom at each end and builing a path of stariways.  Start with one level, go up 2 squares at steeping stair on the path then one level, the one more level to the side left or right, then up two the other way and you make a staircase out of the paths to the top.  This also gives you two or three more line to go into the rock to make levels of pathways..  Keep the tunnel systems on the same horizontal plane so that you know just how deep every path is.  this way you know how far down to lower the rides.

Do a count of the width and depth and maybe terraform the edges nerest the park entracer of each side of the cliff to straight blocks, figure out which rides you wish to go where in advance and you can then build using the entire underground level, building rides on top of rides.  Be sure to note how tall each ride is.  I'd suggest no thrill rides that lift up but even these will submerge.  They will just use a big cavern of space.

Using the see underground tool you can select pathways underground and build out or up, you can place lights, trashcans and seating etc. as well.  It is just a lot more trickier as pathways above will be selected first.  This is why you start building from the bottom up.  It is easier for the perspective of wht you see and using the tools to play around down there if noting is on top.  You can always use the select attraction screen from the park menu to select any ride so that you don't have to play aropund with perspective.  

It won't be easy and it will be a lot of work but hopefully it will allow you to beat it ... and me too!

Good Luck to You!
Hey thomasmeg07, I have the same problem with this scenario. All I can suggest is to check out the different vids on Youtube for this scenario. Maybe that will help you, and if you are able to do it please say how! Good luck!