Sorry for the downtime

Still, good for you. Smile
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

But its a OH NOES for me.
There's so much stuff on my laptop, it's nearly impossible to find those old files now.
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Nov 29, 2009, 01:08 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: There's so much stuff on my laptop, it's nearly impossible to find those old files now.

If only I HAD a laptop, my life of computers would be so easier, except the fact that it has to be a Mac, and I can't download CS because there is no place to put it! Angry

I can probly find them, but some of them are corruped for some reason. Frown
I don't know if any of my files are corrupted or not. I've had my RCT3 Gold Expansion Pack + bought Wild separately for 2 or 3 years and it's still working great! Biggrin

I have the Platinum version, but it's only for a regular computer. So Mac probably won't make RCT3 Gold or Platinum until they can make RCT3 Wild for the Mac, which will be probably forever. Now, I have to buy the expansions separately, that would be come a total of $89.97 + tax!!!!! (OMG!!! :scared: )

Fore me, the Platinum version was I think about $20 - $25 when I bought it and $15 - $20 when I bought the Wild Expansion pack.

Which in total is about $40.00 - $45.00 + tax

( This is how much my gym uniform costs at my school xD)

^LOL! It said the server was over loaded today. :s
Yeah. It keeps giving me the same message too sometimes.