[SPotW] SeaMoon Resort - PARK RELEASED!

Today I'm happy to announce that I am officially releasing SeaMoon Resort for download! In addition, I am releasing all 5 coasters - Skyhawk, Spinning Serpent, Trouble in Paradise, Jungle Fighter, and White Water Rapids!

Download:
http://www.rctgo.com/downloads/sandboxpa...Resort.zip
You can visit the RCTgo Parks page to download.
(NOTE: This park requires SOAKED and WILD)

Roller Coasters:
Skyhawk
Trouble in Paradise
Jungle Fighter
Spinning Serpent
White Water Rapids
You can also visit the RCTgo Roller Coasters page to download.
Gahh... bad timing. I'm really not in the RCT mood...

I mean, with all the SoOnic and Metroid games coming out... maybe in a few weeks... sorry man. Frown
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
GREAT park! I hope my attempts come even a bit close to this.
looks really good.
btw, i'm curious about a couple of things:
1: how do i rate a post?
2: can we quote images here, or no? i know we can't on the atari forums so i figured i'd ask.
[Image: rctamircasigbb7.th.jpg]
You can rate threads at the bottom of the thread. There is a little thing that says "Rate This Thread" and a drop down box, and select the rating.

And for your second question, I will give you a snippet of our [url=http://forums.rctgo.com/showthread.php?tid=1]terms of service (which everyone should read if they haven't already):

Quote:quote images via the Service quote system. If the User would like to have the image quoted, they can simply remove the [img] tags, and simply provide the URL/link to the image;
That is from section 5, Member Conduct, under "The User agrees to NOT use the Service to:"

Simply put, the answer to your second question is a "No" Smile
Belloman Wrote:You can rate threads at the bottom of the thread. There is a little thing that says "Rate This Thread" and a drop down box, and select the rating.

And for your second question, I will give you a snippet of our [url=http://forums.rctgo.com/showthread.php?tid=1]terms of service (which everyone should read if they haven't already):

Quote:quote images via the Service quote system. If the User would like to have the image quoted, they can simply remove the [img] tags, and simply provide the URL/link to the image;
That is from section 5, Member Conduct, under "The User agrees to NOT use the Service to:"

Simply put, the answer to your second question is a "No" Smile

i don't, usually, quote images myself; just wondered. thanks. btw, i don't bother with TOSs' as, usually, they're long, and complicated. :unsure: i found the rating thing. not very observant, am i? :blink:
[Image: rctamircasigbb7.th.jpg]
RCTaddict, Let's be rock and roll, Rules are meant to be broken! *Expects Happy Slap from Belloman*

Link to Terms of service By the way why am I not on the staff page I want my user title added Official welcome thread stealer8D

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]