Vote for your favorite track! Round 156

(Feb 8, 2014, 10:46 PM)PandaCoasters Wrote: Gah, such a tough choice between Colts and Silv........okay, I made my decision.

(Feb 8, 2014, 08:29 PM)richardye1 Wrote: dorney dont enter

Don't tell people what to do.

yES

sOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
FLASH
The ride was lacking in realism and excitement in the layout. I'd recommend you find a couple rides of the same type you really like, mix them together with some stuff you add personally, and you'll get a good layout. The pacing was off too, it was far too quick through most elements. Theming lacked, proper supports and some nice spots of structure would have been nice. Foliage & terraforming was disappointing, the terraforming was very blocky and a range of foliage rather then a few trees would have been nice.
RADIOACTIVE
The layout was okay, however I'd have liked to have seen more. Add scenery & nature work next time and you're sure to get a better response.
AVALON
Not my personal favorite colts, but none the less it was pretty good. The supports were okay, but could have been placed better. The ground work and foliage was lovely, some of your best. My only other thing was the station was a little blocky, try and take it off the grid a little more. Great layout too.
IKEA
Yeah well it was cheap but good quality (hahahahahahahaha I LOVE PUNS) but it lost its pacing a little towards the end. To be honest though, nearly flawless.
(Feb 8, 2014, 11:46 PM)IntaminAndrew Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2014, 10:46 PM)PandaCoasters Wrote: Gah, such a tough choice between Colts and Silv........okay, I made my decision.

Don't tell people what to do.

yES

sOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS
lol its because if i enter my best coaster, my hard work is gonna get crushed by dorney Smile
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
(Feb 9, 2014, 12:34 PM)richardye1 Wrote: lol its because if i enter my best coaster, my hard work is gonna get crushed by dorney Smile

Congratulations, competition exists in this world and you are going to face it sometime in your life. If you don't want to get crushed, then work harder.
I think Panda has been on his period this past week.
(Feb 9, 2014, 03:21 PM)IntaminAndrew Wrote: I think Panda has been on his period this past week.
What do you mean?
I need a new signature.
Some of you going "off-topic" with the comments.
Clarifies your personal differences by PM, but not publicly and not in an "Voting-Thread"!

Look at the Coasters, make your choice, say some words about it or not, than wait for the result, finish.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
(Feb 9, 2014, 03:21 PM)IntaminAndrew Wrote: I think Panda has been on his period this past week.

So being blunt and honest with people resembled PMS? Wow, no wonder you have no idea how the female reproductive system works.
(Feb 9, 2014, 03:24 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote:
What do you mean?
[Image: If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png]
[Image: cooltext119149321119276.png]
Well you have sounded pretty hateful this week and most women are very angry, rude, and hateful when they are on their rags, so therefore you sound like you're on your period.