Vote for your favorite track! Round 156

(Feb 9, 2014, 06:30 PM)IntaminAndrew Wrote: Well you have sounded pretty hateful this week and most women are very angry, rude, and hateful when they are on their rags, so therefore you sound like you're on your period.

Yes, emphasis on 'sounded'. Quite honestly, in this forum, i see nothing but incredibly sensitive users that most likely have no true social skills in the real world. Unfortunately, I seem to be the only one that has the understanding of how different people will react when it comes to those who whine and constantly blueberry because they are not/less skilled at something, which, in this case, is RCT3. I really wish you all luck when you all *hopefully* enter either high school or college, because you are very likely going to see people like that in those environments, heck, even in your life alone.

Stop complaining about my 'attitude' and about others' projects that are entered in competition, because we are not your parents. We are not your friends. All we are are people who happen to have the same interest in RCT3, and that is it. Do you need me to give you a blankie and a pacifier too to calm yourselves?
So you are going to hate on people who are sensitive? You are going to hate on people who have no social skills? I wouldn't give a avocado if they had those problems, because it isn't really a big deal. Sure they need to stop bitching but they are 10 years old. Give them time to enter puberty and grow up, then maybe their eyes will open up to the real world.
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
(Feb 9, 2014, 06:43 PM)IntaminAndrew Wrote: So you are going to hate on people who are sensitive? You are going to hate on people who have no social skills? I wouldn't give a avocado if they had those problems, because it isn't really a big deal. Sure they need to stop bitching but they are 10 years old. Give them time to enter puberty and grow up, then maybe their eyes will open up to the real world.

So you tell me to give them time and maybe they'll open their eyes. Well, why not expose them to how the world is earlier before it's too late?
Did you ever think that they are too young for it? Have you even seen what the world is like today? Maybe you're the one who needs to open your eyes.
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
(Feb 9, 2014, 07:12 PM)IntaminAndrew Wrote: Did you ever think that they are too young for it? Have you even seen what the world is like today? Maybe you're the one who needs to open your eyes.

Yes, the world is incredibly shitty and full of progressing technology that is being introduced to kids at a young age. Kids own smartphones and tablets and show absolutely no respect to anyone else except for their Instagram followers.

Ikea: Realistic and smooth, and looking fun! Great job Silvarret!
Avalon: The vote goes to colts, mostly because it was most realistic. Beautifully detailed and smooth, this coaster has everything.
Radioactive: Use Cs and more pics and I'll look into this one.
Flash: More pics would be nice, looks good from what I can see.
My results:
Ikea: I love this ride
Avalon: Colts to Silv, I take Invert's over Arrows
Radioactive: Not much to say about it
Flash: Looked good but I want to see more

I take B&M's over Arrows, but that narrowed my options to 3. What a dud! I thought.
So I narrowed it down to Custom Supports, 2 rides still had those.
- Radioactive
- Ikea
Avalon and Flash remained, so I sent it to Realism central.

REALISM RESULTS:
Flash: Trees, terraforming, Custom Supports, layout
Avalon: Trees, terraforming, Custom Supports, layout
SAME!!!!!!!!
Now I go to Type and name:
Flash: Named after a DC comics character, B&M Hyper/Mega
Avalon: Not sure about the name, B&M Invert
Like that narrowed my results.
Colors mode, I went:
Flash: good, partial to the yellow with the red on hyper coasters, makes me want it to be orange
Avalon: Dislike this support colors, otherwise good
Dang It!
Well, then I counted good points and bad points from this post.
Avalon: 12 points
Flash: 9 points
My vote has gone to Avalon. But that was close!
I'm not trying to be angering some of you, so don't really take this post seriously. Smile
See ya later!
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Feb 9, 2014, 08:09 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote:
Ikea: Realistic and smooth, and looking fun! Great job Silvarret!
Avalon: The vote goes to colts, mostly because it was most realistic. Beautifully detailed and smooth, this coaster has everything.
Radioactive: Use Cs and more pics and I'll look into this one.
Flash: More pics would be nice, looks good from what I can see.
My results:
Ikea: I love this ride
Avalon: Colts to Silv, I take Invert's over Arrows
Radioactive: Not much to say about it
Flash: Looked good but I want to see more

I take B&M's over Arrows, but that narrowed my options to 3. What a dud! I thought.
So I narrowed it down to Custom Supports, 2 rides still had those.
- Radioactive
- Ikea
Avalon and Flash remained, so I sent it to Realism central.

REALISM RESULTS:
Flash: Trees, terraforming, Custom Supports, layout
Avalon: Trees, terraforming, Custom Supports, layout
SAME!!!!!!!!
Now I go to Type and name:
Flash: Named after a DC comics character, B&M Hyper/Mega
Avalon: Not sure about the name, B&M Invert
Like that narrowed my results.
Colors mode, I went:
Flash: good, partial to the yellow with the red on hyper coasters, makes me want it to be orange
Avalon: Dislike this support colors, otherwise good
Dang It!
Well, then I counted good points and bad points from this post.
Avalon: 12 points
Flash: 9 points
My vote has gone to Avalon. But that was close!
I'm not trying to be angering some of you, so don't really take this post seriously. Smile
See ya later!

MAN
slurpee
i really admire your really long and unique responses Smile
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Um flash?

* http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-7330.html

i like this flash but voted for IKEA.
still cant decide
flash great improvements since 120 but....
radioactive naked but more views might be nice....
avalon i like it but not garish enough for me lol id add more color.......still undecided
ikea loved the colors , the pull will either be weak or extremely funny cant decide(IKEA backstory) timing on this is as good as avalon as slurpees_man said both get high marks for realism....still undecided
if the avalon had a pull(back story) id vote for it for sure but i do like creative bah ill go watch the pov for the sixth time)
LOL, this is a different Flash from round 120.
Thanks for voting Ares in the Featured Downloads!