[REL] Fireball - A B&M Hyper

I couldn't enter 157, I was too late. So I am constructing a new roller coaster, a B&M Hyper. It's called FIREBALL! The tallest, fastest, and longest B&M hyper coaster!
Advertising says:
The biggest coaster event of the year! Fireball will be 220 feet high, 5324 feet long, and reaching speeds up to 77 Mph! The perilous coaster is the best in the U.S.! Coming February 2014.... and once we can open the park.
It will prove to be a good coaster! I only have one pic, but I like it. I do not think you will say no to following this project! Plans with CS:
Supports: Moby's Steel Jungle V1, maybe Jcat's if I have no time, with DM Utilities Footers
Station: SK - SHR91 and In - Game Colored walls.
Queue: SK - Canopy 101, Aceana Pavement Essentials ONE, Shyguys planters
Lifthill: SCR Lifthill, ATH Catwalks
Brakes: Gadget's Coaster Goodies
Pathing: Same as queue
Other: Shyguys Rocks, Old Spice Trees, Station Jim's Fencing
The one pic:

Please comment and subscribe! You won't want to miss this!
-Slurpee Man (A.K.A. Mango Man)
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Oh yeah boi.
thats a great layout you have improved so much!
BOY YOB BOY! You are getting amazing!!! SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?!?! You stopped obsesing over build it, you've been patient, AND LOOK AT YOU!!! You're AMAZING! Eek
This track has lots of potential. I suggest you experiment with B&M Connectors and Steel Jungle. It will make a huge improvement.
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
I agree with Andrew, this track has potential.
The only thing that i miss is an "Hammerhead-Turn", that most of B&M Hyper have.
An Splashdown is not needed because i think that would be fit not really good to an "Fireball" Smile

Landscaping/Terraforming looks good, too.
Maybe some little hills or an pond in the middle could be nice.

Looking forwar to this project.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Coming soon to a Build It near you......
FIREBALL!!!!
Pics!

The beautiful side shot

Fireball at night is love at first sight

Down the first drop we go!

What goes down, must come up!

Thanks for reading! I am determined to enter round 158!
- Mango Man Ninja Hoyyahh!!!
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Smile))))))))))))))))))))
hell yeah
nice job
just need to theme it appropriately and add lots of good cs and youll be set for BUILD IT 159<------ (MY BEST COASTERS IN 158)
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Slurpee_Man, I'm very impressed with Fireball! The pics look beautiful and so does the coaster!
Thanks for voting Ares in the Featured Downloads!
Thank you very much! POV may be up soon. Smile Just need to find a place to upload it besides YouTube.

^ Awesome job Slurpee!